LEALTÀ -Chapter eighteen

Chapter eighteen. Desta

____

Nicola Castello

"We will be staying in miami for two days and then head back to the mansion in Los angeles." I told Kimberly,as we stood in the living-room away from Assar.

She looked tired,her bruises was all over her body. They could be easily spotted as she only wore a dress...

"Desta." that name makes me look into her eyes. She looks into mine,her arms crossed over her chest. Her make-up was smudged under her eyes as a sign she's been crying before we got here.

"Thank you." She gives me a smile as she closes her eyes for a second.

Those simple words doesn't mean much if it would come from someone else,but when it comes from her it means almost the world...I can't describe with words how relived I am that she's still alive and somewhat healty.

"Come on. Let's get you some rest." I place my hand on her lower back but she jumps at my touch and takes a step away from me. I furrow my eyebrows and gives her a questioning look.

"I'm sorry!" She says with wide eyes and a sad face. "Kimberly...look at me," she looks at me as tears begin to fall out of her eyes onto the floor.

"I'm here. Not Assar and not Adam. We will catch Adam and he will pay for everything,so will Assar." I ressure her. My hand on her cheek. She calms down at my touch and her muscles relax,but our moment is cut short as Kian's voice erupt in the apartment.

"Kian!" Kimberly walks towards him and gives him a hug,and to my suprise...he hugs her back...

A smile plays out on my lips but it fast vanishes as Kian looks up at me and shake his head.

He didn't find Adam...

17 Years ago

THIRD PERSON POV

"Mama,I'm sorry...I will catch him. And I will kill him,for revenge. I promise you." Desta promised his mom as she laid dead on the kitchen floor. He closed her eyes with his fingers,wiped away his tears and went upstairs to get his little sister...but when Desta went into the room-no one was there. His little sister that was eleven years old,was missing.

"IVANNA!" No answered as he called out...someone had taken his little sister,all that he had left. Defeated-Desta collapsed onto the floor,with pain in his heart and the feeling of everything being impossible. The hours went by,and Desta fell asleep on the floor.

"Kiddo." Someone sat on the floor besides Desta. He flew up in panic and the first thing he did-he punched the person,straight into the face.

"Wow,easy there! I'm here to help."

He looked confused at the stranger that was sitting besides him. He was tall,black hair and brown eyes. There stood five other men around in the room and looking in it,searching for something. Or maybe someone?

"I'm Sandro Casey. I was a friend of your mothers..." he looked down on the floor around them before he looked up at the sad boy in fron of him. "I'm sorry for what has happened to her. And your sister..." Desta's eyes shot up in the mention of his sister. He looks confused up at him.