They chased her, firing their powers and weapons at her, Ladybug dodging each of them. As the villains followed her Pegasus got himself ready for the teleportation. Ladybug threw her yo-yo above her as it grabbed one of the roofing metal pillars. She was pulled up to it, all the villains beneath her feet and so she yelled, "Pegasus, now!" The young spy came out of hiding as he called on his powers, Voyage.

They all vanished, then reappeared surrounded by the spies and the batfamily. Nino then carried out his part of the plan, Shelter. They were all trapped inside. This ends now. The spies took them down according to Ladybug's plan of action. Only a few more were left. Some of the spies got hurt and were struggling, including the batfamily. Now Ladybug was coming face to face with Cat Woman.

Ladybug: Y'know, you don't have to do this.

Cat: I don't have a choice, kitten.

Ladybug: If you ask me, I think you do. You can come over to our side. It would be something 'Batman' might want. It's not to late to turn over to our side and give up this life.

Selina: As I previously stated sometime before, all I want is money...and love and I think that man can give it to me. I'm in.

Ladybug held out her hand and Cat Woman took it without hesitation. Harley and Ivy called out to her saying 'traitor!' They then came at her but Ladybug blocked their path. She clapped her hand in front of them and they fell to the ground rendering them powerless. She jabbed them in their necks and now they were for sure unconscious. There's only one left, the Joker.

He was now cornered against the shield, no where to run nor hide. He chuckled then turned to Ladybug. She glared at him before he spoke.

Joker: You're the young lady who'd lost both her parents when she was a little baby.

Ladybug: Did you do it? *raises gun to his head*

Joker: Oh no ma'am. I didn't but I do know who did.

Ladybug: What's there to exchange for that information? Your freedom, perhaps?

Joker: Maybe. If you can grant me that then that would be sufficient. After all, you did take out my entire army.

Ladybug: Who did it?

Chat: M'lady, you can't seriously be taking his word for it?

Viper: The Cat's right, you can't believe a word he says. You can always find out some other way.

Ryuko: In the end, you always do.

Ladybug: How would you know? How do you all know I'll get another chance? Even if it is fake info, it might put me on the right track or give me a clue at what I'm looking for. Speak. *lowers gun*

Joker: Your family was killed by a long lasting assassination league. They are as close to performing the same tricks as you kids but not as strong or powerful. Their abilities were the foundation to all assassination and spy like abilities. That is all I'll give you. In exchange I ask for only 1 year in prison. Deal?

Rena: Why only 1? I thought you'd ask to be free now.

Joker: Well, I only gave her clue not the actual name. Plus, I kinda like the food and I get to plan my next move when I get out.

Batman: I called the commissioner. He'll be here in under 30 minutes. We did come a far way. Let's take a break.

Batman cuffed the villain and took him out to the road as for when the commissioner arrives with a cat following behind. Nino took down his shield exhausted from having to keep it up the entire time. As for the injured, Ladybug healed what she could for most of them. She then took a break sitting, meditating. Chat came up to her and sat next to her. He looked at her for a while before she peeked through one eye.