Damian

Robin
The limo parked in the Wayne driveway and all four brothers exited after Alfred opened the door. They all ran inside except for Tim and the youngest who just calmly walked in. He knew exactly what they were about to do. The two ran up to Bruce and rambled on about how Damian got a girlfriend or something like that.

Jason: Bruce, demon spawn's bringing home a girl!

Bruce: What..-

Dick: Yeah. She'll be here in the next 45 minutes!

Bruce: Hold On, who..-

Tim: Basically, the girl is his classmate and they were assigned together to do a group project due this coming Friday. An art project to be precise, so the young lady will be here as Dick said. It turns out the girl was the one who we met in the mall. She just enrolled at Gotham academy.

Bruce: Thank you, Tim. Damian.

Damian: *sigh* Her name's Marinette Dupain-Cheng..-

Jason: He even remembered her entire name!

Damian: Shut your trap, Todd. As Drake was previously stating, we were paired for a project that will be going towards our end of semester marks. I invited her over as I'll be doing the research and the write up and she'll be doing the drawing and artsy stuff.

Dick: Aww, See Bruce..he even invited her.

Bruce: She needs to be out by the time the guest arrives.

Tim: You mean your girlfriend.

Bruce: *sigh* Understood?

Damian: Yes Father, I had no intention of her staying over anyways. I'll be in my room.

He left going up the stairs to his room, closing the door. He set his things down as he began his research. Ten minutes left on the clock and the door bell rang. Who could that be? And of course..the batboys had to be the ones to answer it. They all scurried down the halls opening the door to see the same girl. She stared plainly at them. Not only that but she brought along a friend. Emilie.

Jason: Pixie-pop. I knew it was her. See Tim?

Tim: Yeah Yeah, I never said it wasn't.

Dick: Please come in.

Marinette: Thanks, I guess.

She entered and there standing in front of her was the head of the household. Bruce Wayne. She looked at him with a brow raised. Dang, he does look like his father.
~~~~~
Alfred: The young mistress is here, Master Damian.

Damian: Thank you Pennyworth.
~~~~~
Bruce: Good afternoon miss Dupain-Cheng. Welcome to the Wayne Manor.

Marinette: Good afternoon Mr. Wayne. Like father like son, he looks just like you. Only difference, I don't hate you as much as I hate him and the eyes.

Bruce: Really?

Damian: I do hate you too, Dupain-Cheng. Now let's get to work. And is that..-

Marinette: I hope you don't mind me bringing Emilie along, there wasn't anyone home to watch her. Agreste wasn't home and my parents...well..they've been gone for a while.