Ladybug

Ladybug got up to the new day taking her alarm clock off as soon as it went off. She stretched getting up taking Emilie with her to the bathroom to get ready. Next on the agenda was breakfast. She went over to the kitchen and checked the fridge. It was packed. She sighed and took out Emilie's cat food and set that aside for her and then got hers ready. Just another day of toast with jam. She got a call on her bug-phone. She opened it and answered, a slice of toast in her mouth.

Agent Ladybug, good morning. Status report, are you liking your accommodations?

M-It's mh-alright I guess-ff. M-nothing out of-ff the mn-ordinary.

Please remove that from your mouth, agent.

*removes* Well you called me during breakfast, sir.

Back to business. Your job, scout out the city for any suspicious activity then report in at the end of the day. Understood?

Yes sir..

He hung up, Ladybug placing her bug-phone away finishing her breakfast giving her cat some milk. She went to her room and got changed into some comfy yet casual (spy) clothing to go out and seek the day.

 She went to her room and got changed into some comfy yet casual (spy) clothing to go out and seek the day

She took Emilie and her mask placing it into her purse and walked out the door taking her keycard. She entered the elevator and went down to the lobby, exiting and strolling out of the hotel.
~~~~~~~~~~

She was walking around town passing the malls, shops, stores, venders, even one of the Wayne enterprise buildings. She came across a café and decided to take a seat outside. A waiter came and asked what she'd like. She said an iced coffee and he said he'll be right back. Emilie and Marinette were picking up the same vibes from him like if he was...eyeing her down.

He left to go back inside as Marinette and Emilie would now be alone. "So Emilie, how do you suppose we find those missing agents?" She quarried the Cat. Emilie looked at her seriously growling under her breath in response. The agent grinned understanding what she meant. "Looks like we need to draw them out." The waiter came back with the drink as Ladybug said she'd like it to go. She paid the bill and walked away. The waiter watching her as she left.

She looked around and saw a demolished building. So that's the building that got destroyed when that explosion went off last night. It looks terrible. She continued her way down and entered a book shop. She looked around and saw a book about 4 antiheroes. She picked it up and read, The 4 vigilante anti heroes of Gotham. She flipped through the pages and stopped when she saw pictures of the individuals.

You thinking what I'm thinking, Emilie?
*meow*

She bought the book and left taking it with her. She went to the mall and sat down at one of the food courts' tables. She started reading the book and within the next hour she finished half. She stopped, packing it away into her purse. And took out her personal phone checking the time. Might as well have something to eat. She left leaving Emilie at the table looking around until finding a sushi shop. Why not...