More guards charged into the place but izuku had the upper advantage.
They couldn't use quirks.

While this was all happening, the other gaurd were dealing with AFO, Inko and Tomura.

The timing couldn't have been better.

Though, it was Izuku's fault the timing was perfect. He knew his dad would come get him within the early night.

"I never would've thought breaking into Tartarus would be this easy" AFO commented as he approached izuku's room with inko and Tomura.

However when they walked in they were quite surprised, not really though.
All the guards were dead, they walked in on him finishing off the last guard.

Izuku turned his head towards them, "great. You're all here, we can leave now" he let out a relieved sigh. He had done what he had done based off a pure chance.

"Looks like you didn't even need help" AFO chuckled as he signalled for kurogiri to open up a warp gate.

"I'm stronger than you" izuku grinned as he pointed at Tomura.

"You are not, who died and gave you that title?"

"Well, aside from these guards dying. I have more crimes committed than you.
And I broke out of Tartarus alone, something you can't say you did" he sneered.

"I-"

"Not the time, let's go"

They all left the securist building in all of Japan and returned home.

_________________________________________

Class 1-A was chilling in their dormitory, however not relaxed.
Eri was there and she was as scared as ever, she didn't allow anyone to approach her without crying her eyes out.

The only thing that has been keeping her quirk from activating was her bracelet.
It also had a tracker in it.

It looked so innocent that the heroes never expected it.

Bakugo on the other hand was happy, not only did Midoriya get arrested but he also got into the Provisional Hero license program.
The news of what had happened a little earlier had yet to make it out to the public.

Yaoyorozu was trying her best, as one of the most caring people in class 1-A, to get Eri comfortable.
However nothing was working.

"Why are you so scared...
We're not gonna hurt you" yaoyorozu handed her a little toy she made out of her quirk.

Eri was hiding underneath a counter in the kitchen.

"S-stay away...
P-please... Y-you p-people
...
K-killed... I-zuku" she stuttered as she choked on her tears.

"How did she grow attached to him..? He must've brainwashed her...
I see what ms. Joke meant about stolkhome syndrome."

"We didn't kill him, he's still alive.
You see Eri...-"
Yaoyorozu was cut off when Bakugo decided to get involved from how annoyed he was.

"Little girl.
That Deku that you lived with was a disgusting person, he's a villain you know that?! He hurts people for fun! Whatever he told you was a blatant lie!
Get over it and accept that now you're actually safe!" He hissed.

Eri began to cry harder.

"Bakugo no! That's not how you talk to a kid!" Ashido yelled as she ran to Eri's side.

"Hey little girl...
Ignore what that ugly gremlin said. Let's start with introductions.
I'm Mina ashido, what's your name?" She asked.
She had been crouching under the counter next to her.