Where is She?

If you chose for her to run keep reading if not stay tunned for the next chapter it will be up shortly.

Seans POV
Meanwhile
I feel bad that I caused her pain I really do, but I was blinded by haterend. Luckily I got rid of her brother. Her brother. I don't know why but when I found out that she was his sister I felt sort of relieved. I was waiting to preform when I realized she wasn't here. I start looking around for her but am unable to find her. I am a bit angry with myself. I put up a confident face and went on stage when we are called.

Time skip brought to you by random singing and dancing everyone somehow knows without practice.

After I preformed I went to the stands smirking knowing we are gonna win. I look over when I hear Will start singing, and my smirk drops.

Time Skip brought to you by Will getting there at the perfect time saving the day.

I cant believe it they beat us. They actually beat us. I head to our spot to see if Luna was there but it was empty. I start getting worried. So I run to Avrey, Pasley, and Luna's cabin. I knock worried. Pasley opens the door with a worried expression, which turned sour when she saw me. "Is Luna here?" I ask. "No she's not and all her things are gone and I have no clue where she is." Pasley rambles. My heart sinks. "She's-she's gone?" I asked terrified. She nods sadly. I close my eyes. I run to the directors cabin only to find Avery leaving. "Avery is she ok?" I ask worried. "We have no clue, you know and I don't see why it's any of your business." She replied upset. "She's my friend, and she's part od the Apostles my team." I reply defensively. "Sean do you know why she ran? It's because of you. You made her leave! So you have no right ok!" She yell at me. I follow her to her dads truck I see something shiny over in the truck bed. I reach in and grab it. "Avrey!" I said worried. She walks over. "What? What now?" She replies upset. "This-this this bracelet it's hers. I gave it to her for her birthday." I say rubbing my thumb over the heart shaped charm saddly. Her eyes widen in realization. "She must have hid in the truck bed when I went to find Will." She says putting the pieces together. "Well lets go, we have to find her before she gets to far." I said determined getting in the truck. "What are you doing?" She asks. "We have to find her now." I reply. "Fine you know what ok." She gives in hopping into the truck. And driving to the spot she found Will. I jump out of the truck and run to the woods following broken branches and footsteps using my flashlight to see. I find her quickly and run over to her side and knee beside her. I pick her up and head back to the truck. Luckily shes a heavy sleeper. "Avery I got her." I say when I get to road. "Can you open the door so I can put her in the back?" I ask nicely. "Ya, right sure of course." She replies probably in shock that I found her so quickly. She opens the back door and I lay her inside and get in. I place her head on my lap staring deeply at her. She's just so beautiful. I don't even notice Avery getting in the truck and driving back to camp until Avery says, "Sean thank you for finding her. I don't think I could have done it without you." Still looking at her I reply, "I'll always be here she's one of my best friends. Lets take her to your cabin. If you want I'll tell Will that she's back." Avrey looks at me, "Will! We forgot to tell him. Thank you." She says quickly. Finally I follow Avery back to their cabin and gently I lay her in her bed and kiss her temple. I head over to Will and George's cabin and knock.

Duh dun dunnnnnn... Chlifhanger what should happen next.