I WILL see you again

Lunas POV

Dear diary, its been 8 years since I have seen Will and a lot has changed. I got adopted by this really nice family, I've meet some amazing friends and most importantly started to belive in God again. Of course the last one probably had something to do with Camp Aweegaway. I am an Apostles, Go blue, my adopted sister and best friend are Crimson Angles tho, my crush on the other hand he is the leader of the Apostles. Anyway I'm on the bus to the best camp ever. Even tho I miss Willy a lot and I mean a lot I've finally started to move on in my life. Anyway gtr time to sing.
Sincerely L.R.B.

(Here is the song)

We finish and I walk up following Sean and his crew. I see a boy who looks somewhat familiar. I kinda zone out until I hear the name Will. I look at the boy and hastily pulls out the picture of my mom, dad, and brother at our 8th birthday. I look at the picture and then him back and forth quickly. I peek over Seans shoulder and at him once more. Sean starta singing in his angelic voice.

After his song I get pulled away with my sister by Avrey to our cabin I quickly escape and bolt to Georges cabin, I hate him but if its Will I don't care who is in my way. I knock on the door the last time I saw him playing into my mind. George opens the door and sees its me and rolls his eyes. I push past him and look at Will. "Please just come right in invade my room see if I care." George says sarcastically. "Shut it George. I need to talk to your, cousin is it?" They nod. My eyes sofen as my glaze looks at Will he doesn't seem to reconize me yet. "Willy." I say my voice cracking. His eyes widen when I call him that finally recognizing me."Lulu." He picks me up in a big hug and spins me around. "Hold up did I miss something?" George asked as my brother held me in his arms for the first time in 8 years. Will looked at me, "George I want you to meet my baby sister Luna." Georges eyes widen as he stutters, "Sister little sister?" I glare at him. "Got a problem with that?!? And its only by 1 minute and 37 seconds." I replied with a mock glare at Will. I let out a giggle. "Why are you pretending to be his cousin?" I ask my brother confused. " I can't tell you but just know something horrible will happen to me if I don't." I know what he's getting at "You want me to pretend not to be your sister don't you?" He looks down. "Hey I get it I'll leave. By bro." I leave and go to my cabin to be alone as everyone is signing up for stuff.

Time skip brought to you by randomly breaking out into song and dance

I run outside after its done and go over to Sean seeing him talk my brother. I see my brother and George walk away so I go run infront of them. "Hey what was all that about?" I ask. "Nothing you have to worry about, Luna." He says with an annoyed tone but I know it was from talking with Will so I let it slide. "Ok Sean then I'll see you at the tribunal." I replied with a smile leaving to go sign up for things. "Ya see you then Lu!" He yelled after me.

I hope this was good. I love this movie and thought this would be a good twist. Anyways please tell me if you liked it in the comments and feel free to message me. Word Count 636.