Time for Battle!

The battle horn sounded. Everyone ran and put there gear on and ran to the spot were we meet for paintball. "I love the smell of paintball in the morning,' David said coming out of his trailer dressed as a general like he does every year. I just smile, this is my best event. Brother, sister you are going down. "This is sudden death the surviving team wins the day!" He continues. "Ok David you know they're just kids right?" Kristen says quietly to David, but he justs replies with an, "Oh I know that." "Charley no more headshots!" Kisten yells at him, shes so biased, she hates all of us Apostles, but shes right it was a bit uncalled for for him to throw the ball at Presleys head, but she moved and I know he wasn't aiming for her head, I tune out until I hear David yell, "move out!!" We all split up and Sean gives his pep-talk. "All right Apostles lisen up, it is beyond go time, go out there and give it your all I belive in you, Charley no head shots got it? I mean theres no way we can lose we have something no other team has, Luna, queen of paintballs, right team." He says inspirationally, I mentally blush when he mentions me. He continues, "I want that new kid taken out first. Understand? Luna thats your main target take out as many as you can but look for him ok. Now what are we?" He asks. "Winners!" We reply without hesitation. "Good what are we going to do?!" He asks. "Destroy!" I reply fast. "Now masks down hands Apostle on 3. 1 2 3!" He says finishing his pep-talk. "Apostles!!" We yell all pepped up.

Time skip brought to you by Presley and Georges Superman pose

I see Pres try and save George, why does she have to like, the most annoying guy at camp. We surround them as they are the only 2 people stopping us from winning. They come out shooting 2 guns each. I hide knowing it won't end well. They take down Sean. Iget mad and step out of my spot and try to shoot and Will and Avrey but I don't realize I only had one paint ball left and I get shot by Avrey. I take off my mask and throw it on the ground.Mad. "Thats it Crimson Angles are the winners! Part of me is proud and part of me is neutral." David says, I love that he isn't fully biased and is good to everyone. "Looks like we have a burn bunner in here!" Kristen yells. I stop listening and run to my place. I faintly hear as I'm running that we are last. How could I have been so stupid. I feel awful for letting everyone down.

Don't hate me I'm tired and need a break.

To Be Continued

Ok I hope you all like it so far leave comments and please vote. Have a good day!