Run Run Run

Lunas POV

Soon Avrey gets in the truck and starts to drive. After about 15 minutes she slows down. I swiftly hop out of the back of the truck and hide in the wood on the opposite side of Will. "Will!" She gets out of the truck and goes up to him. "Will come on please where are you going? Look I know everything, ok, or, at least I know some of it. Non of it matters, so can you please gey in the car? We can talk about it." She says trying to convince Will to stop. "There's nothing to talk about." He replies walking away. "So do you just run away? Is that you? Is that the real Will?" She asks. He counters with hard truth. "I don't have anyone Avrey. I don't have a dad to take care of me. Or a little magical garden." I feel a little hirt at his words but I know he doesn't know that anyone knows about me. "That was not fair." She says, hurt in her voice. "Ya it's not fair. Its not fair my parents were ripped from me. That I didn't even get to tell them one last time, you dont know anything about me so don't pretend that you care." He says saddence in his voice. "Why do you think I'm here?" She asks. "I don't know you tell me!" He replies "Its because I care! Because you are so loved." She yells at him. "By who God?" He asks. "Yes!" She shouts. "Then where was he where was he? He didn't take us that night no he left us, I mean me. He wasn't there for me last night he hasn't been there for me since I mean what kind of a God is that?" He asks angerly. "Tell me, you know what its fine I'm fine." He finishes. Avrey mutters something I can't hear to Will. I don't hear the rest as I wonder deeper into the woods. Thinking I should let them talk. I turn back when I hear the truck drive away. I hear Will sing.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌
Ok read ahead if you want her to run run run. If you don't however and want her to go to her brother go the the next paragraph.
🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

(She runs) I smile at the lyrics but turn away. I find an opening in the woods an make a small shelter and fall asleep. Not noticing my bracelet wasn't with me but in a certain truck bed.

(She goes bacm right away) "Willy," I whisper touching his shoulder as I come up behind him. He turns around in shock. "Lulu? What are you doing here?" He exclames. "I wanted to come with you. Avery and Pasley both obviously hate me. And Sean, well he won't even talk to me. Your the only person I have left. And you ran away. So I wanted to come to." I said in one deep breath. He looks at me sadly. He hugs me tight. "I'm going back to camp." He says quietly. "I figured, I guess I'll come with you. 2 things tho." I say giving in. "Anything." He replys determined. "1 you tell no-one that I was gonna run and 2 you dont pretend we aren't a family anymore because everyone already knows and I love you to much to pretend your not my twin." I say looking at him sadly. "Deal." He says immediately letting go. And we start to head back.

Duh dun dun Cliffhanger sorry Merry Christmas if y'all celebrate it. Hope you have a great day!!