Hyun Bin immediately rushed to the kitchen and brought a plate of homemade pasta.

"You made it yourself?"

Yejin couldn't believe that this was made by Hyun Bin.

Hyun Bin nodded. "Eat and change your clothes"

"This is so delicious!" Praise Yejin when she started to put it in her mouth. Yejin ate voraciously and finished it without any left.

"Change your clothes dear, everything has been prepared!" Yejin rushed to where Hyun Bin pointed.

"You prepared all this Bin?"

Yejin was surprised to see so many women's clothes and underwear neatly arranged there.

"Of course. Didn't I tell you from now on this apartment will also be your apartment, later I will give you the door code so you can come whenever you want"

"But isn't this an exaggeration?"

Hyun Bin shook his head.

Yejin smiled and immediately headed to the bathroom to change clothes.

After finishing, Yejin approached Hyun Bin who was watching a movie.

"Bin I forgot to tell you something"

Hyun Bin raised his eyebrows curiously.

"You remember the little girl you helped at that time? She thanked you" said Yejin, who was busy with her iPhone.

Hyun Bin nodded.

"She's fine? Thank God.." Hyun Bin is relieved that the child is back to health.

Hyun Bin suddenly turned around and looked at Yejin. Yejin was silent and began to regulate her breathing which was beating fast again.

Hyun Bin started kissing Yejin and put his mouth to Yejin's. Their kiss deepened as Yejin began to accept it, their tongues against each other, getting deeper and hotter. Hyun Bin started to not be able to control his hands that started exploring Yejin's body. Hyun Bin carried Yejin and carried her to the room.

Hyun Bin crushed all of Yejin's lips and kissed her from the forehead, cheeks, and neck. Yejin stretched to accept Hyun Bin's treatment. Hyun Bin started exploring Yejin's body. Still in the position of kissing Yejin's lips, Hyun Bin's hands began to hold Yejin's breasts, then massaged them gently. Yejin couldn't control her sigh anymore.

They stared at each other intently, as if speaking through their eyes.

"Eeemmm....safety?"

Hyun Bin forgot to prepare one item, and made him stop for a moment exploring Yejin's body. Hyun Bin wanted to end his activities, but Yejin held his hand. Yejin looked at Hyun Bin as if to say to continue.

"Really?"

Yejin nodded.

After getting an answer, Hyun Bin pressed Yejin's lips again, this time his hand went into Yejin's shirt and unhooked the bra. Hyun Bin's hands again gently massaged Yejin's breasts and slightly played the tops of her breasts. Yejin sighed even more when she got that treatment from Hyun Bin.