Officially(?)

Começar do início

"Okay, shut up I'll see your wound and change the bandage" Yejin said to me. Back again, my heart skipped a beat as Yejin started to unbutton my shirt and approach me. He patiently changed my bandage and examined my wound. Her fingers are so beautiful, Really interesting. I say. When Yejin was cool to see my wound, I deliberately kissed her lips gently. He slowly stopped what she was doing and closed her eyes.

Slowly she accepted my kiss and for a moment our tongues met again. Our kiss stopped when the medicine box I was drinking fell from my body movement.

Praaaaaaaang....

I broke my kiss and we looked at each other then laughed.

"Why did you put it there Hyun Binssi?" Yejin asked with him signature eyesmile smile.

"I forgot to put it on the table" I replied.

"Your wound is good, just waiting for it to dry completely. But remember don't get in the water and you shouldn't do strenuous activities." Yejin said to me.

"Araseo My doctor" I answered while pinching her cheek. I don't know why Yejin is so cute and I always want to touch her.

"Are you going to be picked up by your parents or your subordinates?" Yejin asked.

"No, I will go home by a taxi" I replied.

"Are you sure?" Yejin asked again.

"I'm not a little child, who has to be picked up and accompanied everywhere. Besides that, I'm healthy and can walk normally." I answered.

"Aiissh..you can always make excuses" she said.

"Why don't you just take me honey?" I asked.

" Honey? Woaah what kind of call is that?" Yejin asked a little surprised when I suddenly called her dear.

"Then what do you want to be called? Honey? Yeobo? Select one!" I said deliberately to tease her. I saw Yejin's cheeks turned red and blushed.

"Is this your first time getting a call like this Yejinssi?" I asked again.

Yejin just shook her head and smiled.

"Quickly change your clothes, do you want to go home in hospital clothes?" Say it to me.

"Araseo-araseo.. then I'll just change here" I said.

"Yaaak!" Yejin said.

"Why? Haven't you seen me shirtless several times?" I asked again. Yejin looked at me sharply then for a few seconds looked at the pants I was wearing. I knew what she meant, and I got even more excited to keep teasing her.

"Can't you wait to see it baby? What should we do here? ' I whispered in her ear. Yejin instantly hit my chest annoyed, but I saw her smiling face was still red like a tomato ready to be picked. I rushed to the bathroom and changed my pants. When I came back from the bathroom, I saw Yejin was packing my things which I had not finished packing.

"Do you still have surgery scheduled this afternoon, dear?" I asked Yejin.

" No. Today I only have a patient visit this afternoon," Yejin answered.

"Then you should be able to take me home" I said.

"Okay, because you are my special patient I will take you home" Yejin replied. Hearing Yejin's answer, I was so happy. For the first time Yejin will come to my apartment.

After Yejin finished packing all her things, they immediately left the room.

"OPPA!" Call a girl. Yejin and Hyun Bin turned to the direction of the voice.