That Night

*Mii POV*

*Date: 12/25/21*

*Time: 21:12*

*Me and Honeyqueen Were Kissing and Making out All the way, Coming into the house and Up The Stairs, The Rest of the Girls followed, Even some that were done putting the daughters to bed, So we went Crazy, Made out, and Had Sex All Of Us Including 2 More Girls I swept the feet of at Balls, what can I say you know I aim to please, and what a lovely Christmas ending*

*The Next Morning, HoneyQueen Decided to get a Pregnancy Test Tool for All the Girls, Especially Insectosaurus*

HoneyQueen: I know it's not much but since we're going through this phase later in life I figured, better do it now.

Mii: You do have a point.

HoneyQueen: Thank you, also you're going to have to have sex with us less since some of us maybe pregnant later and sooner th-

Hinako: Joshua? I'M PREGNANT!!

HoneyQueen and Mii: WHAT??

All: WHAT??

Mii: That is Great! and I am gonna have to pay the bill for sweets, Huh?

HoneyQueen: Yep. *Looks at Hers* Yes!

*Later it was revealed that, Every girl I had sex with was Pregnant, When we broke the news to the Daughter's, They kinda were 14 times Shocked, So I had to Have some of the girls be taken care of at the House, While some will stay in the Cafe, everybody just determined to just stay at my house because they didn't want to waste any room in the cafe, plus they didn't know what the manager would say, but I guess I'm the owner's so I guess the manager's opinions don't matter as long as I'm around*

Mii: all right I will be right back with all the sweets everybody needs, for now just take care of yourself and get plenty of rest watch pregnancy tip videos if you need to, got it?

All Girls: Yes Sir!

Mii: Also, Makayla, Naomi, Roo, this is only a one-day thing, but keep an eye on your mom's. *The Wives were a bit jealous, And the children smiled*

Makayla: Have Fun!

HoneyQueen: have fun with the old battle-axe!

Mii: What was that?

HoneyQueen: Love Ya, Ghosthunter, when you get the chance take down some ghosts for us.

Mii: I will.

*2 Hours Later*

*I was using some of my magic to Levitate and move lots of bags of ice cream and sweet treats, but then I thought something very very strange, I sensed it, I Immediately Texted Makayla told her what I know*

"Hi, Makayla, I'm just coming home, but as soon as I hand you and Naomi and Ruth all the bags of ice cream and sweet treats I need you to lock the door, I felt something in my sense, I'm going to go find out what it is."

*I handed the Girls and Boy the bags and they Immediately did as I said*

*I walked around Castleton, Holding Each Star Wand in my hand, The goofy and Donald Star Wand, Mostly, later I have been thinking about combining the magic together and making more powerful spells*

*I Searched the Castle Street, but I hit the one behind my back to represent I wasn't going to hurt anybody, I even searched up near the castle itself, but surprisingly enough when I got near the castle it was as vacant as a very clean bowl*

*Then There was fog forming around me, I finally found the source, it may have been coming from the castle vaults, I walked slowly to it because I didn't know if it was fake or real.*

???: Joshua!! Step away from the Vault!!
Quick Come With Me!!

*I didn't know what to do, but if he says to come with him then I don't want to disrespect the sorcerer's command, so I followed him to his tower, and Shut the door before the fog could course, I guess I am so glad I told MaKayla and Naomi to lock the door, if they are seen the fog right now, I need to notify them about what is going on, so I gave them a call*

Mii: Hi HoneyQueen, I hope everything's going all right.

HoneyQueen: well we're doing fine but we're confused about the fog outside is it bad?

Mii: Yes It is, It was leaking from Castle Vaults and Most Ghosts are in those Vaults, I need you and the rest to stay inside, keep the door locked, and have glamdozer in her rage mode if the ghost try to break in.

HoneyQueen: Yes Sir.

Mii: Love you.

HoneyQueen: Love you too.

*I walked back up to Yen Sid*

Mii: I am so confused right now, it feels like all that run through my mind right now, is keeping my wife and daughter safe all 14 and 2 of them, another thing would be weakening that fog by taking out more of what's inside. But the decision is up to you, Master, what am I supposed to do?

Yen sid: I feel like I knew this day would come, the ghosts have grown more powerful than anyone has ever thought they could become, so many times people have been coming and they completed my challenge, but they've never completed this challenge, they only left to do this Challenge and never came back... they lost everything, even the first to me that entered this world, Hasn't returned, but I may have a solution of how you, The Chosen One, Can Knock this Challenge off The Candlestick. where is it... *He found a book and flipped through the pages and found an ancient spell* Here we go, this was written long ago... Mickey and I found out about this spell, And we created it, and nobody was ever able to master the spell, Because they never had the patience to wait and succeed. You, Joshua, a strong soldier, a Sexy breed man, Yes I Knew along, A Genius, A Game changer, and A family Man. I will help you accomplish this spell, as long as you hold proper amount of heart and patience to study this spell. That is what everyone else before you missed about the spell. They needed to study it.

Mii: Yes Sir, I will study this spell as long as it takes, how long do we have until that fog comes again?

Yen Sid: it makes its full effect when a user has reached 115 stickers, its appearance only took your amount of stickers and that is no closer to the full effect..

Mii: 114. This is all part of the adventure, it seems like all those ghosts never stop.

Yen Sid: I understand your concern, but all that matters now is you kept your family safe for now, all I needed to do is study the spell and you keep them safe for longer than you think you can, Are you with Mr, My Apprentice?

Mii: Whatever it takes, I am with you, Master Yen Sid. *We shook hands*

_________________________________________