Scars and Solutions

*Mii POV*

*Date: 12/20/21*

*# of Tasks Done/Stickers Earned: A Bunch*

*Basic Condition: Tired, Beat Up, and Covered In A Few Scars*

*Now, I can explain what I just went through, I defeated lots and lots of ghosts, I may have been Gathering flowers for a special seasonal flower bouquet pack I've been planning for Kanga, and All of the sudden, my body just felt weak I've done so many tasks, and earned so many stickers that I just felt ready to collapse, there was only two places I could go, my current location right now is in the castle Square, I could head to the Hundred Acre Wood and rest at Kanga's again, or I could try to struggle and walk or crawl my way home to HoneyQueen, where she might know what to do, I did not describe much for Kanga because I don't know if she knows what to do and kinds of situations where there will be lots of bruises and... Well, I guess it's worth a shot, So I decided to go directly to Kanga's, mostly because I already have all the flowers I need for the seasonal bouquet pack, and if I let them sit there unattended, I don't want anyone to steal them. So, I was using the last of my strength the carry the big basket of flowers four packs of flowers wrapped in ribbons, when I finally made it out of sight of the give my arms a break, and knocked on the door softly with my head, Kanga answered, but was Shocked about what she just saw, she immediately grabbed the big basket for me and allowed me to come inside, it's a 50/50, half of her was so happy I went all this way to get her flowers lots of unique and beautiful ones, while the other 50 was super concerned for me because of the price it took to get those flowers, she rushed up and immediately  git the first aid kit, but then she just saw me heal up from the scars and scabs just a minute I sat down, I guess I used my magic*

Kanga: H-How? When I went up to get the first aid kit you are like so covered in scratches and bruises that I almost thought you would pass out, but when I come back down with the first aid kit you look like you're completely healthy, is there some kind of healing magic you learned?

Mii: You could say, sorry I thought it would be easier for me to heal myself, but I guess I just kind of passed up on your opportunity for you to talk something over with me while you were bandaging me up, I'm sorry.

Kanga: it's okay, I guess have of you wanted to not risk me doing all the work.

Mii: that is basically the whole deal I wouldn't want you to do the work every time.

Kanga: how are you feeling right now?

Mii: even though I heal the scars and the the scratches in the bruises the pain is still there even though my body looks like it is completely healthy.

Kanga: so the pain has been banished from the outside, but you still feel the pain internally?

Mii: Yeah... *Blacked out like fainted*

Kanga: JOSHUA!!!

Roo: Mom, What's Going On??

Kanga: Roo, Get Help, Now!

Roo: Yes Mom! *Hops Frantically out the door, screaming for help*

*Author POV*

*Later, In The Recovery Room, HoneyQueen and Kanga Were the ones waiting outside the operation room by the window, Seeing Mii getting healed while Asleep, they were able to operate a VR headset that while they are sleeping they could still do Quests, but it will completely shut down when the subject is completely or mostly healed*

*Makayla, Naomi, and Roo, were in the waiting room comforting each other, apparently the news that their dad or dad figure was in the hospital, really hit them*

*It Took Three Hours for the process to completely heal Joshua the mii, the mii was able to earn some more stickers while on the VR, He still needed rest though, So he did, The Girls and Roo were at least really happy, Joshua the Mii did not die, as they say whatever doesn't kill Joshua the mii, makes him stronger. Heck, whatever doesn't kill anybody, makes them stronger!*

_________________________________________