An Unexpected Delivery

*Mii POV*

*Date: 12/15/2021*

*Location: Finals Pageant at The Horseshoe/Buckeye Stadium*

Announcer: and The Finals Trophy Goes To... Makayla The Mii Fair!!

*Our family and Everybody stood on their feet applauding, clapping, and screaming for my little girl, When suddenly her opponent started to strangle and break out to fight her, The Crowd Was shocked, Makayla just tried to defend herself the best she could, But the one trying to land contact and Injure her was none other than Lola Loud, I took a secret earpiece that I had in my pocket*

*Flashback*

Makayla: Dad, why do I need an earpiece?

Mii: because sweetie, the one against you in the Finals, Is not a good sport, so I am equipping you with this invisible earpiece, So that if you win, And She tries to fight you, I will always be there to defend you, I'm just trying to look out for my family, okay?

Makayla: Okay, Thanks Daddy, just one thing I don't need to fight, right?

Mii: if anything, Makayla, fighting and defending mean two different things, tonight, the only thing you need to fight is stage fright, don't let others tell you you are not as pretty as your opponent, You are prettier, my little pretty girl.

Makayla: Thanks Daddy... *Was almost about to cry, as she was brought into her dad's arms*

Mii: Let it out, My little girl... You are gonna be okay, My prayers are gonna be on your Pageant, If you don't win that is okay, you won't disappoint me, You will always be my little girl, you got this, I believe in you and I always will.

Makayla: *sobbing* Your words are really powerful.

Mii: well, someone once told me... that we can either run from our problems, or learn from them, oh wait..  heh, wrong quote, what I mean is... being brave doesn't mean you're not scared, it means you keep going, finish it, no matter the odds... being strong doesn't have to be weights, grips, and sweat, being strong means you are going to get better and better at what you are best at.

Makayla: I think we should get going, I really don't want to I dropped your analogy but isn't my Pageant in 50 minutes?

Mii: Right, Sorry. C'mon, I'll brush your hair.

*Flashback end*

Mii: Makayla! Cover Your Ears!

*Makayla On the Ground did as she said as Mii Burst a Sonic Scream, Stunning Lola Off her strength and balance, Then I Strong-armed her and went to backstage out of the crowd's sight*

Lola: HEY, L-LET ME GO!! NOW!!! LET GO OF MEEE!!!! *Trying to break free*

Mii: if you're trying to prove you're feisty, Doesn't make a difference... *Lola tries to kick my leg, But then I cornered her into a wall, Slapped Her so hard it sounded like a big clap* how... DARE YOU, HIT MY LITTLE GIRL!! *Lola, who was in tears, trying to gather herself after that hard slap, Was shocked, She fought his Daughter?* When Your Parents Get Here, I am going to give them a piece of my mind, Hell, I am even gonna talk to the directors! Dadgummit!! You are in so much trouble, Young Brat!

???: What Are you doing with our daughter??

Mii: and... YOU!!!! *The Volume made some of the surface crack* You are Her Parents??

*The Two Nod*

Mii: Good... We are Gonna have A HELL OF A LONG CHAT ABOU- *While Yelling I Dragged Both Lynn Sr and Rita's Ears, and Found the Directors of the Pageants and talked everything over with them and Lola's Parents*