100 Stickers!!!

*Mii POV*

*Date: 12/22/21*

*I have been working so hard to find the way to get the Sleeping Beauty frame, Because I Am up to 99 Stickers, I was so stressed I was going 24/7 Rush Mode on Getting any bit of supplies I needed for clothing or furniture, Until at 1, I got some help saying that I don't have to go all out to try and make the biggest party of Sleeping Beauty because I did Gold rare parties for any other theme as well, The Next Hour, I raised the Party Meter and I did a Silver Party, It was Wonderful, and it turns out that advice was right, I did end up getting the frame after all and Once I did I was so overjoyed and I could feel myself shaking while on Stage, Luckily with a Calm drink of Honey Lemon Water, I was Good to dance*

*20 Minutes and One Party Later, I went back to my house grabbed my Shiny Star Uniform and I never felt so alive, Sparklestar, took me on a tour throughout the dreams, for the achievement of 100 stickers, once we arrived at the final dream setting, there I saw Mickey and his friends and their shiny star uniforms, I loved every second of me being on that dream that I wish I could go back, But I had to return to the normal world*

*Once I got back, I was notified and I learn about the pro stickers, so in a way those first 100 stickers were just the beginning, and what I didn't notice was that along the way, I already completed 6 Of Those Pro stickers, What can I say, with experience, knowledge, wisdom, and power, all four of those together, Inside of you, You will be stronger than others will ever think*

*Before I went to bed every night, I would tell the girls stories of those dreams that I went into with that dream book on my chest, they were amazed, some of those dreams I can even sketch with my magic, I'm glad dreamstar gave me that extension of Magic, for fun I can show my children the magic, the fun, and the adventures of Disney, Naomi Once said to me "One Day, I want to become as strong and magical like you, Dad"*

*It warmed my heart up hearing her say that, Who Knows, I can give her lessons on how to use the wand and what Disney means to me, and she will think the same*

_________________________________________