Present Day

*Mii POV*

*Present Time*

*12/15/21*

*So I know what you're thinking, what happened to your life after 2 years? Why haven't you gone back to Disney Magical World yet, what is your life like now?*

*Well, to answer that question my look-alike, My Dad, made a deal with a giant sexy bee for her to be turned into a me and become my love, we've been best friends for 10 years, until almost at the end of 2019, that was when we fell in love, I'm just so happy to have a sexy big beautiful woman mii like her as my love, but that was not the only thing that I want to talk about that made my life the way it is, Makayla, My Daughter, has had a rough life like me, her real mother wasn't really a likeable person, so I just, told her off, just walked away, and my daughter never wanted to remember her real mother again, but when HoneyQueen Met Makayla, she immediately took a liking to the BBW wife I have, they were able to go out and have some mother and daughter time, relax, and even find flowers, but there was a certain amount of time before, Michaela realized that me and honey Queen had a daughter of Our Own, We call her "Naomi" She is a very young girl who loves to explore, I took an instant liking to Naomi, because I remember how I used to love to travel when I had as much spirit to explore as she did, we were a very healthy family of 4, Me and Honeyqueen would snuggle up and make out all of that, my life could not be any more happier, I am a powerful, magical, strong, smart, father of two, a warvenger, a magician, a legendary mii fighter, a husband, and one of (THE) undefeatable, My Life is right where it needs to be... Or is it...*

_________________________________________