Chocolate Milk Party

[A/N: So basically, if you skipped the "Important!: Please Read" basically this is a gay fan fiction (you've been warned), and the amazing new cover is by lolitsalukey

Also the collage of Luke yelling has nothing to do with with this update but I like it a lot so here you go.]

We didn't end up making it all the way through the tour because Michael had to film a scene, the whole time he was dicking around to make me feel more comfortable with the film crew.

One second he'd be serious and sit next to the sickly pale actress that was supposed to be his character's girlfriend who was dying of leukaemia. The next he'd be complimenting Phil, camera one's operator, on his floral button up.

I got to meet the cast too, Michael introduced me to everyone and when we were nearly done, an old couple approached us.

"Calum, these are the two that will be playing your parents." He said, introducing each of them to me.

I had to bite my tongue to keep from yelling about how I'm not even Asian. No one seemed to get that, and even if I was Asian, where does that make me from? Am I Vietnamese? Chinese? Korean? Japanese? Does it matter? I was born and raised in Australia, that makes me Australian.

"Hey Calum!" Michael yelled, breaking me out of my daze.

"Want to grab some coffee?" He asked, walking toward me with his hands in his pockets.

I held back a scoff, grab some coffee? Who does he think he is? The guy that stood in front of me acted like he wasn't one of the biggest movie stars in the world.

He must have caught on to my reaction because he was leading me out the doors anyway, talking about the coffee joint that was just across the highway.

"Won't we get swarmed?" I ask, stumbling over my feet in an effort to walk in time with him.

"Nah, this is supposed to be a remote location, no one knows we're filming here. Besides, I've got your back." He chuckled, slapping me on the back, which felt like someone threw a sack of potatoes at me.

It took some time, but we made it across the highway with minimal complaining on my end.

Michael insisted on ordering the coffee and that's when I told him.

"Hey, there's this hilarious thing I forgot to tell you, right? So, here's the thing; I like my coffee like I like my women.... I don't particularly like women." A silence arose between us, him half out of his seat with a slightly gaped mouth, and me scratching the back of my neck awkwardly with a forced smile.

"So, I'll have chocolate milk?" I finished, it ended in a bit of confusion on my part but Michael nodded and went to order our drinks.

I looked out the window at the vehicles zipping by until Michael returned.

"Said they might take a bit." He replied to my unasked question about the drinks as soon as he was seated.

"How do you feel before you've had coffee?" I was kind of giddy, having found yet another person to tell my shitty jokes to.

He raised an eyebrow, looking really unimpressed.

"Depresso."

Despite himself, Michael snorted rather loudly. It dragged a lot of attention toward us but I couldn't help the laugh that fell out of my mouth when I heard him snort. And my laugh made him laugh, and we ended up spluttering for air until we calmed down.

"Michael?" A fan asked, materializing out of thin air.

It was like he'd put a mask on, masterfully crafted by himself. His easy smile seemed to curve weirdly, growing false and changing into a half smirk that fit his wannabe rocker appearance. He changed into the guy that everyone in school warned the new kids about. His eyes flashed as he pulled on his shades.

"Yeah babe?" Even his voice changed, it dripped and oozed testosterone.

"Can I get your autograph?" She asked, handing him a scrap piece of paper.

He patted his leather jacket and pockets, "Cal, got a pen handy?" He asked.

It took me a second to realize that he was talking to me, I quickly patted my own pockets but all I had was my wallet and phone.

"No, sorry." I answered apologetically, remembering the time I met the Easter Bunny when I was six and wouldn't stop fretting about not being able to get his autograph.

"Tough luck." Michael said, returning his attention back to the girl. He substituted the autograph for a picture though.

"Your coffee and milk." A barista said, setting a tray in between Michael and I.

The rest of the little coffee trip consisted of me giggling while blowing bubbles into my chocolate milk with a straw and Michael slouching over his phone and looking mildly annoyed by me.

It was all fun and games until Michael said he was going to the bathroom and ended up returning with a straw.

I wanted to punch him in the nose when he stuck his straw in my beverage, seriously. Who the hell gave him the right? Who the hell gave him the straw?

[A/N: don'T YOU JUST HATE WHEN WATTPAD COCKBLOCKS THE SERENADE YOU'RE TRYING TO SEND? Like I'm trying to send them lyrics and the lyrics are repetitive so yeah? It's not spam and you ruined the smooth ass serenade I was trying to send.

What a dick.

Update: She seemed confused by the serenade. I love her even if she doesn't get me. (Jk she's the cooliest) She's stuck with me and my random serenades. Because fuck the world.

Don't swear children, it's not good for you. x]