On Location

[A/N: Yo Malumfrickers :3 how are you?

ALSO THE PICTURE ON THE TOP/SIDE meowchalclifford SENT ME THIS OVER KIK A WHILE BACK AND LIKE IM STILL NOT OVER IT

I don't know exactly why I feel the need to recognize all the super cool people reading this story, it's surreal, I try to be super casual about all y'all super awesome people but there's times where I have to take a moment because wow, you're all super wonderful and some of you write the fics I fawn over whenever they update xD Annnyyyywwwaaay, carry on x]

The casting director nearly snorted, raising an eyebrow at the infamous Michael Clifford. "Does he look like the kind of lad that makes you coffee? If anything, he'd be one to make you-"

"You're right, he doesn't look much like a lackey." He interrupted, remaining extremely cool but I caught the pointed look he sent toward the woman.

"Well," She says, clearing the slightly tense air with a clap. "I think you'll be well off in Michael's hands. He'll give you a few pointers and show you around."

"What's your name?" Michael said, with a light, false cough to grab my attention.

"I'll be playing Josh Hall." I informed him, not too sure if he was trying to have a normal conversation with me or if he was strictly making small talk for the sake of being stuck with me.

He let out a rather low chuckle, "I meant your name, Silly."

The slight endearing tone on the last word caught be a bit off guard, I'd never heard anyone with that kind of intimidating appearance call someone else silly.

"Calum." The word stumbled out of my mouth awkwardly, it was close to a confused tone. As if I couldn't remember my own name.

"Calum." Michael repeated, testing out the name. It rolled off his tongue like a smooth wave, washing over me it felt like sunshine.

That sounds real dramatic, Cal. Plus you have yet to justify how straight you really are.

"Let me show you around." Michael smiled, gesturing toward the brightly lit set and placing a hand against the small of my back to maneuver me forward.

"Most of the filming will take place in that room there," He pointed toward a stark white three walled room which lacked a ceiling, it resembled a hospital room.

"And that one over there." This time he gestured to another room that resembled the first in terms of build, I was taken a little aback by how much it looked like my room back home, save for a few alterations. It was like they'd removed my room from my house and shipped it here.

"We've filmed the whole movie, except all of the scenes that your character, Josh Hall, is in." Michael explained when he saw me looking toward a group of people tearing down other sets, one scene looked to be an artificial hill surrounded by a green screen, there were barely any lights hovering around that area.

"There isn't much to show you at the moment, because we aren't filming today but I can show you the dressing room." He said enthusiastically, talking a mile a minute. His grin was so wide I was afraid it would crack across his soft porcelain skin.

He wrapped his cold fingers around my wrist, pale skin contrasting mine greatly but still looking perfect together. As if our skin tones could be a colour scheme, a beautiful one at that.

Michael muttered under his breath about my warmth as he dragged me in the opposite direction we were facing. I was so busy trying not to trip over my own feet that I hadn't realized he had stopped in order to avoid walking into a large panel of glass that to burly men were moving.

I smashed my nose against his shoulder accidentally, at the same time my foot caught on the heel of my shoe on the opposite foot, I skillfully managed to catch myself before I fell full force into Michael.

I brought a hand up to my nose just in time for the bright red haired boy to turn toward me. I must have miscalculated our proximity when I saved myself from tripping over my own feet, because the tip of his nose brushes against my hand.

We don't really react to the closeness right away, looking one another's faces closely. He has really nice eyes...

The only thing separating us from sharing the same air is my hand.

The only thing preventing a potential kiss, as in full on mouth against mouth, is my hand.

"Y'know Ross and Silvia are supposed to kiss, not Ross and Josh right?" A voice said, followed by a chuckle which broke us out of our daze.

"This is the Director, we all call him Gary though." Michael introduced, not skipping a single beat. I assume he slipped into character, picking and choosing one who would not be flustered when found three inches away from another person.

I couldn't follow in Michael's footsteps though, having met the director for the very first time just now and who knows how long Michael and I were staring at each other. Let alone how long the director was standing there.

"Nice to meet you, Hood. I've heard some good things about you." Gary said, scratching his bearded chin momentarily as he examined me. While he circled me like a starving vulture, Michael grabbed a water bottle from somewhere and began gulping it down.

"Your feet are a lot larger than I thought." Gary mumbled, moving on to look at my hair.

"You know what they say about big feet." I blurted out before I could stop myself, Michael's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets and he began coughing profusely.

"No I don't, what do they say?" Gary asked, apparently unaware that his star actor was choking to death on water, red faced, behind him.

"Big socks!" I exclaim, throwing my arms up in the air comically as Michael clutches his chest, finally getting oxygen flowing properly, I'm sure he'll be fine.