𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗s

Mature Content up Ahead
_______________________________
I sat in my finalized room. Laid back in my bed, feeling on the sheets. Kenji's parent's would land in a few hours. Everything was ready for emancipation. My mom and John were notified. It was likely that John would get arrested. Lucia wanted to be there for me, for support, but I told her that I'd see her after and catch her up. I put on a long black dress and earrings that dangled from my ears. My braids were in a high ponytail. I lotioned my legs and put black heels on. I stared at myself in the mirror for a few seconds. Kenji opened the door and walked in. He wore a t-shirt, and sweatpants, his hair messy.

"Damn," He looked me up and down. "Look at you."

I smiled a little before crossing my arms. "Why aren't you dressed yet?"

"Dressed? This isn't a business meeting or a d-"

"I don't care. I am your girlfriend and I'm meeting your parents who I'm also gonna live with until I'm eighteen. Get dressed now." I interrupted him.

"Excuse me?" he stepped to me, towering over me. "Demanding things, are we?"

I stepped towards him, looking up at him. "Yeah, and what the fuck are you gonna do about it?" Before he could touch me, I pushed him towards my bed, watching as he sat down on it. I bit my lip. "I want your shirt off."

He quickly took his shirt off. "What next?"

I walked towards him and pulled on his drawstrings to his sweatpants. "Off." He slowly pulled his pants off, revealing nothing but his boxers. I bit my lip. "Good boy." I climbed on top of him. I trailed kisses on his jawline and down his neck. Suddenly, he wrapped his right hand around my neck and turned me over, climbing on top of me.

"Oh you thought it was that easy?" he snarled, tightening his grip.

I kneed his stomach and climbed on top of him."It is that easy."

He lifted me up and threw me across the bed.

"Kenji," I groaned. "Stop one-upping me."

He laughed. "No."

I quickly crawled to him, raising my hand up and slapping him. Not hard, but not soft either. His head was turned in the direction that I slapped him in for a few seconds. He turned to me, darkness filled in his eyes.

"Yeah?" I tilted

He nodded his head. "Yeah."

We charged at each other at the same time, fighting for dominance. I rolled him off of the bed and slammed him on the floor. I used my thighs to trap his head. He lifted from the floor and slammed me on my bed, still having his head trapped in my thighs. Somehow he turned his head, facing me. "Relax," he ordered. He won and I'd have to deal with it.

I'll get him next time.

I relaxed my body and let him kiss my inner thighs. A small moan exited my mouth, needing him to touch me there. "Good girl."

The thing about Kenji, he was a switch. I don't know why, but I thought all mafia men were hard dominant men who would always control you, but Kenji wasn't. Over the past week, I learned that. By the way he let me take charge when I kissed him, but also wanted to be in control sometimes. The way he looked in my eyes when I was on top of him, letting him feel my breats. I knew.