Lirry - Abandonment

Liam's POV

Do you have idea what it feels like to loose the one you love? To loose them unless you loose someone else? I sat there on my bed staring at myself in the mirror with all those thoughts running through my head.

A week ago i went to the doctor only to find out I was 2 months pregnant. At first i was terrified because, well, i'm a 19 year old male. But after i saw the first picture of my baby, all my worries flew out of the window. I lay there in awe staring at the small  blur that was my child.

I devised a plan in my head on how to tell Harry. Tonight i prepared a romantic dinner for jsutt he two of us, i made sure the lads would interrupt us. I was happy with plan...

Until Harry found the picture under my pillow. He stormed downstairs as i finished making dinner demanding an answer. Originally he assumed that it was some girls baby that i had slept with. It took me an hour to calm him, well not exactly calm. I yelled through my tears, "That baby is inside of me."

His reaction wasn't what i had hoped. Apparently he wasn't ready for a child, he's only 18. Tears began streaming down my face as he stormed up the stairs and into our room. That night he left, he took everything he owned and disappeared. No one heard from him for months.

1 month before i was due i got the surprise of a life time. Harry appeared at my front door with tears streaming down his face. He stared in awe at my rather swollen abdomen. "You kept it?" I nodded not quite understanding why he was here. He looked me in the eyes as more tears slid down his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Li. I overreacted, i shouldv'e listened and understood. I went and saw Louis today and showed me the photos he took each month and i burst into tears. I heard that you had gotten an abortion and i couldn't handle it. I grieved for my child i never gave a chance to. When Louis showed me those photos i realised what a jerk i've been and i came to say sorry. I'm sorry i abandoned you, abandoned our child. I don't expect you to forgive me but i pray and hope that you can give me a second chance. Whether you let me be part of the baby's life or not. I love you Liam, i always have and i'm sorry."

He was nearly hysterical by the time he finished. I burst into tears and pulled him into me as best i could. My bump was nearly crushed between our sobbing bodies. He pulled away and bent down so he was at the same height as my belly button.

"Hi baby, i'm your other daddy." He kissed my exposed skin so gently and with such love i burst into another fit of tears.

Harry ended up being the most inredible Dad i'd ever seen. Our daughter, Darcy Rose Payne, is the luckiest girl in the world.