Chapter 89: action

Start from the beginning

Qi Yan said, actually, he didn't want Shu Zimu to be a little risky. If he had promised the Xu family, there was no definite evidence of Xu Lan's change, so it's not good to repent immediately. Qi Yan now wants to send Xu Lan directly Go to prison, lest he be a demon again.

However, Shu Zimu insisted at this time. He reached out and held Qi Yan's empty hand, and looked at him and smiled, "Since you have said that Xu Lan doesn't have such a big energy, then let the bodyguard stay far away. What's the matter. Xu Lan has used so many means against me, I know you will give me a sigh, but I also want to do something myself. Xu Lan is a member of the Xu family, you can't start too hard, but I am different. I am a victim. I can't talk to the Xu family. You did so well before. I didn't suffer any losses. The Xu family felt that Xu Lan hadn't done anything. If this time I Indeed, because Xu Lan is in trouble, it requires that the punishment for Xu Lan be focused, and the Xu family is not good to say anything."

Shu Zimu blinked at Qi Yan, saying something flattering and coquettish: "I am also tempered, even if Xu Lan is Xu Chi's cousin, he wants to hurt me over and over again, and I want to Revenge fiercely. Now I think it's too light to just let him go to jail."

Qi Yan paused and found that Shu Zimu was not only disobedient, but even meant to try her own risk, her brows could not help but wrinkle tightly. But for Shu Zimu's coquetry, he was a little bit right. He said after a while: "If you don't need you to try this way, if you think Xu Lan's end is not satisfactory enough, I can do it directly. I can do it directly. The Xu family will agree."

Shu Zimu was touched in his heart, but on the surface, he deliberately smiled: "Always if I don't do anything, if you just set things right, I will be depressed. Xu Lan has always been targeting me like this, I still want to go by myself I will meet him. If I go, we will still be the one to take care of it. If you directly ask for more punishment, you will lose money. So my solution is more cost-effective." Shu Zimu said softly again, and continued to coquettishly say: "You Rest assured, I will be very careful. The bodyguard just keeps them a little further away and will still follow me."

To be honest, Shu Zimu's skill in coquettishness is still far from home, but fortunately, there is a face that will not be ugly with any expression, and the effect of coquettishness is still good. For Qi Yan, the lethality is obviously greater.

So under the offensive of Shu Zimu's spoiling and fighting, Qi Yan finally compromised and promised that Shu Zimu only arranged a few concealed bodyguards to prevent others from seeing signs. However, at the same time, Shu Zimu should be more careful when going outside, and bring a device for positioning and calling for help, one in the mobile phone, and another one.

After finally reaching agreement, Shu Zimu gave Qi Yan a flattering bite, and then the two of them naturally started feeding each other while looking at each other stickyly, and the atmosphere became sweeter. After Qi Yan finished eating, they remembered Xu Chi who had avoided it early in the morning and quickly got up and went out with a little guilt.

Xu Chi had already finished his meal and went to watch the shooting. I saw them coming so slowly. I just thought that it was because of the difficulty of Xu Lan's affairs, so I delayed the time. It was a bit embarrassing to see Shu Zimu. Both Qi Yan and Shu Zimu didn't mean to anger Xu Chi because of Xu Lan's move, but because he neglected the other party just now, he was a little embarrassed at this time. The two sides were relatively silent for a while. Xu Chi nodded at them first and turned back to the lounge. He took the food left for Yun Hao and prepared to let Yun Hao eat a little while he finished shooting.

Yun Hao's assistant Xiao Wu could have done this, but Xu Chi took the initiative to go out of his own embarrassment.

There are big boss supervisors, the crew of the crew all played a twelve-point spirit, and the afternoon shooting was also going smoothly. Knowing that Qi Yan and Shu Zimu had arrangements to hope to end the work soon, Che Jingyuan ended the shooting task consciously and sent away the boss and his family cordially. Under the cover of Shu Zimu's friend, Yun Hao walked smoothly without suspicion.