Chapter 79: Signing

Start from the beginning

The other fans who received this message were in an uproar again. Shu Zimu said calmly: "Yes, it's me. My pen name is Chaomu, the author of "Super Energy Office"." Shu Zimu looked at them in surprise, somehow. Satisfied with mischief, he laughed: "Why, don't you believe it?"

Fans looked at each other with surprise and excitement in their eyes, as well as gossip. I have to say that the fans are also very powerful. Someone soon discovered another point: "If Shu Zimu is the big one, isn't Shu Zimu's family attack Qi Qi? Isn't that the fire and water trench is Qi Qi?"

This inference is obviously true, after all, the marriage of water and fire is a personal marriage certificate.

Fans thought of being more excited here, especially the fans who had a part of the idea to watch Chaomu and Shuihuohao's affection. At this time, they suddenly shouted: "Chaomu is big, call your water and fire to show us, it is really Mr. Qi's words. We believe in you!" President Qi is a man of overbearing executives with millions of minutes, surely there will be no idle time colluding with people to tease them?

Shu Zimu replied with a smile: "Okay." Qi Yan had to make decorations anyway, so let him sit beside him.

The fans were all stunned by Shu Zimu's smile, and they shouted with an unsteady Yan Yan: "It's okay without Qi Qi! You are right, you are right!"

This behavior that made the rudder see and forget friends quickly was strongly rejected and condemned by his peers: "You shameful Yan dog! Actually betrayed our front for the sake of beauty! Even if you want to be an idiot, Qi Qiyan The value is not low. Isn't it good for Mr. Qi to come out together?"

Shu Zimu watched them laugh more and more easily, and Qi Yan appeared in the "People's Voice" soon.

The excited fans were silent for a moment because of Qi Yan's habitual face paralysis and some coldness, but after Qi Yan sat down next to Shu Zimu and whispered something to Shu Zimu again, the larger cheers and screams soon It broke out.

Obviously, Qi Yan's cold eyes can't stop the enthusiasm of CP fans. Coupled with the huge bonus of face value, a scream almost overturned the roof.

The person waiting in the lounge next door was envious of the movement, but after cheering for a while, it was inexplicable, so I wasn't so excited. And the excitement won't be over once, how can it still be burst after burst?

But soon, there were people in the signing hall who loved to spread gossip news to update the fans and other places. Soon, fans who came or did not come, most of them knew that Shu Zimu was their big news. Moreover, the news is not without evidence, but with pictures and truth. Although it is taken from a long distance by a mobile phone, it is unprofessional and a bit confusing, but a large number of photos and even videos from different people prove it. Now, this news can basically be finalized.

This suddenly caused a lot of excitement.

After all, Shu Zimu is a well-known person with such a degree of attention. Weibo has a lot of fans, and because of his relationship with Qi Yan and the previous reversal news, it has been quite concerned by paparazzi. As for Chaomu, as a newly-emerging writer, his news has attracted a lot of attention. Especially, "Superpower" has confirmed that it will be made into a movie, and after Chaomu will act as a screenwriter, various entertainment gossip marketing numbers and Fans of some artists are also sensitive to his news.

Adding the two together, Shu Zimu's news of Zhao Mu passed away from the fans at the signing event soon, and was soon announced by the marketing number.

This spread made the fans and the gossip crowds in an uproar.

Chaomu hasn't opened Weibo, even if the fans have repeatedly asked, but turned a blind eye, and after the news of Chaomu = Shu Zimu was released, the fans immediately rushed to Shu Zimu's Weibo account that had only been used twice. Some of the truth seeks reminders, some lick faces, and others eat sugar. I am most pleased to be someone who is both Shu Zi Mu Yanfan and Chaomu fans. My favorite web writer is not only an otaku with rough skin, dark yellow eyes, dark circles, but a beauty that I have been enjoying for a long time. It was overjoyed.