Chapter 77: Worship

Start from the beginning

After Shu Zimu raised the matter, there was no objection. Shu Zimu went to the cemetery in Beijing to choose a place, bought the cemetery with the money he earned from his first book, and then went to W City with Qi Yan. Pick up Shu Qing.

This was the first time Shu Zimu returned to W City after his rebirth. His marriage with Qi Yan began in a hurry, and he had to say that it was a bit sloppy, so he did not worship Shu Qing before marriage. I originally wanted to go during the New Year, but during that time there were a lot of things and travel was inconvenient, so Shu Zimu only worshipped at home. According to the custom, the eldest son and grandson should worship the ancestors in the family's main house during the New Year. Shu Zimu grew up with Shu Qing, and he did not know where the main house was for Shu Qing and where he should be worshipped. Xue Li didn't talk about it, and Shu Zimu hadn't seen anyone from his grandfather's side, and finally he worshipped in his own house.

Shu Zimu and Qi Yan returned to W City together, and there was a feeling of "timidity near home". What was "timidated" was nothing but the memories of this city and his mother. Although according to Shu Zimu's memory, it has been more than ten years since Shu Qing's death, it stands to reason that the pain should have been smoothed out by time, but many times time is not a good medicine, it is only an anesthetic, when you are numb, you can no longer hurt When the time comes, the wound is still there. As long as you sprinkle a little salt, the pain that was covered by the anesthetic will surge up in one brain.

For Shu Zimu, the street scenes in W city with a familiar feeling are a piece of salt that wakes up the pain of the wound.

W city is a second-tier city, which is far less developed and prosperous than Beijing, but it is also developing rapidly. Pieces of old city fall down, and more magnificent and beautiful skyscrapers stand on the spot. Old and new exist at the same time, even Living next to each other, turning from the bustling commercial area, you can walk to the noisy vegetable market and even the shack area.

For Shu Zimu, of course, the deeper memories are not those high-rise buildings that have risen one after another. Shu Qing has a general education background. With Shu Zimu, he cannot naturally live a high-quality life. The rental house he lived with Shu Qing was in an old residential house in the old city. It was like an aging and decaying plot of land in a prosperous city. The inside was very different from the outside. The outside was full of lights. It's clear, but there are short chickens, ducks and pigs in the parents' house, which is definitely not a good environment.

However, in Shu Zimu's memories, it was like wearing a filter. The unpleasant smell of livestock and the harsh quarrels of the neighborhood were all ignored. Only the gentle and loving mother in the memory was left.

After he and Qi Yan arrived in W City, they looked at the strange street scene with a trace of familiarity, and their minds were complicated and difficult to understand. Shu Zimu decided to go to the cemetery to worship Shu Qing, and then go to the rental house where he lived. The landlord's aunt took care of him and Shu Qing's mother and son, and Shu Zimu was ready to visit. In addition, there are other neighbors, teachers, classmates, etc. who have helped them. Shu Zimu is prepared to visit as much as possible.

After that, he will be the tour guide and take Qi Yan to visit the W city. After all, he said that he wants to come out and relax. If he can't come, he will go back immediately. Moreover, Shu Zimu's vacation lasted more than three days, and there was no reason to waste.

Shu Zimu is going to take Qi Yan to play in W City for two days, and then he will pick up Shu Qing to settle down in Beijing City the next morning.

During Qingming, there were more people visiting and worshipping in the cemetery than usual. Shu Zimu looked faint along the way, but when he took Qi Yan to find Shu Qing's tomb, his eyes suddenly turned red.