Chapter 75: Chinese New Year

Depuis le début

Moreover, Xu Chi already intends to confess, but even if it is confession, it is not easy to directly follow Yun Hao's hometown for the Chinese New Year, and the Xu family already knows Yun Hao's goal. Reassure in front of you. In addition, Xu Chi had a hesitant time to tell Qi Yan and Shu Zimu's worries: although he felt that this confession would not fail, he still felt a little embarrassed. Yun Hao absolutely did not hate or even liked him a little, but in case Yun Hao didn't think that he would be confessed and scared away. He ran to his hometown and ran back to Xingyue's apartment. It was obviously difficult for Xu Chi to solve the latter problem.

Therefore, Shu Zimu's suggestion is to consider several aspects, but no matter which aspect is a good choice, they are very happy. In addition to Yun Hao's confession about being about to be confessed, and because of this, he has been reduced to retreat. Therefore, Yun Hao felt very good after hearing it. The air tickets from his hometown to Beijing were easy to buy. Unlike the crowds of people who came back to his hometown, it is now too late to book tickets for mica. Moreover, the apartment that Xing Yue assigned to him was two rooms and two halls, and it was very convenient to live after coming. In addition, mica stayed in such a small county for life, and the horizon is the neighbors of the seven aunts and eight aunts. It is certainly a good thing to have the opportunity to come to Beijing to meet the world. It is winter now. It is rare for the Chinese New Year to be announced for a few days. He put on a hat and scarf, and can also accompany mica to play in Beijing. It can be regarded as a compensation for the busy business that has not been accompanied by Wei Wenxiang in the past two years.

Yun Hao moved his mind, and immediately contacted Wei Wenxiang after Shu Zimu and Xu Chi persuaded again. Although Wei Wenxiang had heard Wei Jian's words before and hurt Yun Hao, it was a bit awful, but in the end, she was just a middle-aged woman who had no idea and was soft and confused. Yun Hao had quarreled with her many times before. Although she was sad at that time, but when coaxed by Wei Jian, she could think that Yun Hao was not sensible, and she would understand her hardship in the future, so she neither blamed herself nor was sad. However, after Wei Jian's "avoiding debts and going abroad" with little news, Yun Hao was still very cold to her. At this time, without Wei Jian coaxing, Wei Wenxiang could no longer adjust himself to an optimistic state. Only Yun Hao was a relative. She naturally subconsciously became more and more dependent on him, but her son was rejecting her.

In a short period of time, Wei Wenxiang has begun to become cautious about Yun Hao for this, and it seems that she is pitiful and seems to be bullied. Seeing this, Yun Hao was angry and a little funny, but in any case, Wei Wenxiang was not as abominable as Wei Jian. After all, he was a hard-working mother who couldn't get rid of it. Wei Wenxiang's attitude changed, and Yun Hao slowly stopped her completely. However, considering the lessons of the past, Yun Hao's attitude towards Wei Wenxiang is still much tougher than before, so now he is more confident in the success rate of the proposal to let the other party come to Beijing for the New Year.

In fact, Wei Wenxiang was very timid and reluctant to accept. Although he was worried about going to Beijing for the Chinese New Year, he was afraid to lose his face, but he only expressed a little fear. He shouted in Yun Hao's strong tone. I agreed directly. Yun Hao was not afraid that she would escape and make trouble with the moths. She directly confessed to the caregiver that Xu Chi helped to find Wei Wenxiang before, and then personally took her to the train.

After confirming that the worries have been resolved in advance, the next day Shu Zimu called out Yun Hao as planned, claiming that since they want to stay in Beijing for the Chinese New Year, they must buy some new goods. Yun Hao naturally feels right, and he and Shu Zimu meet after they are dressed up. Then he was surprised to find that Xu Chi was not there. After thinking about it, he thought that it would be a matter of family at the New Year. It would be normal if he didn't come, so he put aside the slightest loss in his heart and followed Shu Zimu to scan the goods.