Chapter 67: have trouble with

Start from the beginning

However, after receiving Shu Zimu's eye gesture, Xu Chi looked at Yun Hao and said: "If you want to cancel the contract, the liquidated damages and related work Xing Yue will help you solve it. If you don't want to cancel the contract for the time being, Whether it is out of gratitude to Yuemei, an old club, or because I don't want to miss the opportunity to participate in the "more leaky", I respect your decision."

Although it was for Yun Hao's sake, Xu Chi didn't want to impose his thoughts on the other party, otherwise, wouldn't he do the same thing as Yuemei's senior executives and agents? Even if Yun Hao will take more detours, Xu Chi believes that he has the ability to ensure that Yun Hao also has the capital to make a comeback after the mistake. This is enough. After all, Yun Hao is still very young, and he has the capital to try more; at the same time, he also needs to mature slowly and be responsible for his own decisions and for his future life, rather than always relying on the opinions of others to make decisions.

Yun Hao was stunned, and then his tense face suddenly eased a lot, showing a gentle smile. For Yun Chi's unconditional support attitude, Yun Hao feels very useful. This kind of pure care and unconditional tolerance was something he had never felt before. He had never given it to his loved ones, but now he got it in Xu Chi.

For this reason, even if Xu Chi did not deliberately persuade him, Yun Hao's heart was still unconsciously biased. He felt that if there was a chance, he could terminate the contract with Yuemei peacefully and then transfer to Xingyue, which was the best choice.

But so far, he still does not want to give up the "more cold" male second.

Yun Hao's idea was fixed, and afterwards, Shu Zimu didn't persuade any more. Instead, he asked some "more leaky" questions. He knocked on the side and let him look at the script more. Don't be too superstitious about the big production director. Yun Hao saw Shu Zimu's not very optimistic attitude towards "more leaky", but he didn't pay much attention to it. He was still looking forward to the reply after the audition given there.

Because the auditions were good at the time, the directors, producers, and investors present were all satisfied, and Yun Hao felt that he was still quite sure. After they had met with Shu Zimu, Yun Hao tried to communicate with Agent Yang, while waiting for the news with anxiety and expectation.

However, the news came very slowly. After more than a week, there was no reply. The broker took the initiative to ask about it. The answer was that it had not been settled yet. Although this answer cannot be considered bad news, it is definitely not good news. Yun Hao feels that he has a great grasp of the audition situation. If you only watch the audition, you don't need to weigh for so long. The crew has not yet decided to drag it, indicating that there must be other factors interfering with the casting, and as a result, Yun Hao's grasp is suddenly much smaller.

Because of this slightly bad news, Yun Hao was a little anxious, Agent Yang was even worse, and his attitude toward Yun Hao became more irritable and arbitrary. Yun Hao's thoughts about canceling the contract gradually accumulated in such a state, and he already had a feeling of gratitude over the graciousness of Yuemei.

And after a week or two of delay, Yun Hao was finally notified of the audition results. He lost the election.

Although Yun Hao was disappointed after all because of the long response time, after all, he was really looking forward to the role of "more cold" male second, and he did a lot of homework before. Nowadays, the time and energy spent trying to figure out the script and experience the characters are all lost. Although this kind of thing has been experienced to some extent by the actors, the feeling of loss and disappointment will not be reduced.

However, Yun Hao's mentality is not bad. After disappointment, he didn't feel too much about it and turned to other books and the issue of termination. In contrast, his agent seemed much more concerned about the loss and did not give up immediately. Instead, he tried hard to find out who the final actor was and why he would decide the other side. He also worked harder. Operation, pull relationship, want to grab the role. It seems that it is the same as the "more leaky" death, Yang agent neglected to contact Yun Hao to contact other resources.