Sonia couldn't help but giggle at her ravenette friend's curiosity as she touched some mushrooms, making them brighter the second she touched them. "She looks so innocent when she's curious, doesn't she?" Sonia looked at the fighting-type Pokémon who nodded in agreement.

"Hey, can I climb on these?" The two looked over Lynelle who is looking at a glowing blue mushroom that was larger than her. "Well yeah, they're quite sturdy so they don't wobb- wait, Lyn'!? Be careful!" Lynelle had already started climbing on the large mushroom with the help of surrounding mushrooms small enough to act as stools.

"Hyup!" Lynelle stabilized herself the moment she made it to the top part of the mushroom. She saw another mushroom with almost the same height as the one she's standing on. It was at a close distance away from her as well. So, she jumped to it, then jumped to another and then kept jumping.

"Goodness me..." Sonia could only watch in fear for how reckless she was being. The peachette looked over to the Lucario if he was going to do something but he was just calmly standing there, unfazed by what his trainer was doing. He was even smiling.

"Wha... aren't you gonna do something?" Lucario just shook his head no. 

"But she's going to hurt herself!" Lucario shook his head no, confidently. 

"...This isn't the first time she acts like this, right?" Lucario nodded and then points to his trainer.

Sonia followed and saw how Lynelle was jumping from mushroom to mushroom and pulling herself up top each time with ease. It made her realize that she was quite experienced in parkour. Then she heard her laughing, she was having fun every time she jumps from one mushroom to another.

Sonia smiled at her friend and realized why the fighting-type didn't stop her. 'Seeing how much she's enjoying, I guess he can't help but smile at her happiness.' Sonia chuckles. She thought it was cute and sweet at the same time. She already saw how close the two were, and how similar they were.

Lynelle finally stopped jumping to take a couple of deep breaths. "So, now you're not scared." Sonia teased the ravenette while Lucario walked besides her. Lynelle giggled and let herself down from the mushroom. 

"No I wasn't... well... I never thought the forest would look like this on the inside. This was kind of a surprise, a nice one at that." Lynelle rubbed her beck sheepishly. "I knew you'd like it. But I'd never thought you'd like it that much." Sonia giggles.

"Well... this place kinda gives me that... magical feeling, you know? Like, I'm in a fairy tale." Lynelle smiles as she touches a small mushroom unconsciously. "After that talk with Ms. Laura yesterday, I took her advice and had a long talk with my brother last night. That talk actually helped me relieve a burden I didn't knew I had. That's why... I want to enjoy this trip as much as possible." Lynelle showed her big smile that made Sonia and Lucario feel happy and relieved for the ravenette.

"Also, this place feels so familiar to me. I don't know why, but it feels like I've been here before. Mind telling me why?" Lynelle smiled as she gave a knowing look to her friend. The peachette became excited when she gets the ravenette's message. 

"Well, we'll start by heading to the café!"

~~~~

Unbeknownst to them, a bush shuffled behind them. Out pops a pair of eyes that witnessed the whole thing. It's felt intrigued with the ravenette, especially when she jumped on one mushroom to another. The creature's eyes sparkled in joy and excitement as it decided to follow the three through the forest.

~~~~

"That's so ridiculous! There's no way that's real!"

"Ohhh it is. Ask my Gran', she'll tell you all about it to the smallest detail."