chapter 019 | Gu Huan's realization

Gu Huan and Yuyang were sitting across from each other, while using the bus to transport to the school at a faster pace. Yuyang was chuckling and not paying attention to where Gu Huan's eyes were lingering since they kept scanning Yuyang up and down.

Seeing how confident and open Yuyang is about his sexuality, Gu Huan kinda admired that. He had never thought of the concept of sexuality and the variety of types this concept had to offer. Being with someone of the same gender isn't acceptable in the society they live in, so combining that with the clueless mind surrouding this topic - massive confusion.

Gu Huan sighed.

He can't call himself gay since he isn't attracted to men in general, only Yuyang.

He can't call himself straight since he hasn't found a single woman interesting, only Yuyang.

However there has been a time where he couldn't imagine having this type of relationship with Yuyang due to their past arguments and fights. Seeing their current relationship status, his past self wouldn't believe it even after witnessing it.

Ever since Gu Huan was assigned by Yu Ming to take care of his son, he was simply slapped across the face by the fact that his childhood friend had turned into a weird and aggressive teenager. Yuyang would constantly get in trouble with teachers and people outside of school. He would always have to rescue Yuyang from his own consequences, which simply added to Gu Huan's stress level on top of the fact that Gu Huan had school, his own daddy issues and work. Seeing how no one cared about him, he became a rather expressionless and cold person to practically anyone. If people find you cold, they would leave you alone or keep their distance.

That was his logic.

Although he was actually bothered by Yuyang and his childish antics, something within him couldn't bare to leave him alone.

Gu Huan slammed the door open and slightly widened his eyes as he spotted Yuyang lying underneath a man. The man didn't notice Gu Huan standing at the door, but Yuyang did. Yet it didn't stop him from letting the man above him to devour his neck and touch him all over. This scene was tattooed into Gu Huan's eyes, he simply couldn't stand there like a little puppy and turned into beast mode. He angrily bolted towards the two, grabbed the man and yanked him across the room and against the closet. "Fuck off before I wreck your face next, not just your wrist"

The man vanished from the room in underneath a second. Gu Huan turned around and examined Yuyang's state; he was bright red, groaning and closing his eyes tightly.

Gu Huan scanned the body in front of him. How come this body was so lustful for him? Yet at the same time, he was furious.

His one and only question towards Yuyang's entire existence after entering the teenager's phase was; why have you turned this way?

No matter how many people you've slept with.

No matter how many fights and arguments you've had.

No matter what the consequences were ... I'd stand by your side and face them with you.

Gu Huan blinked and spotted a phone in front of him, saw a bunny falling off a bed then looking up to witness Yuyang's smile be exposed.

Seeing his smile felt like it was something he must cherish and protect at all cost. "Put your phone away, think of your eyes"

"You're not even laughing. Jerk, what are you? My dad?" Yuyang scoffed and looked down at his phone.

Gu Huan was staring at Yuyang's posture, then with a serious expression he confidently commented. "Maybe I am"

Yuyang stopped, then looked up with a rather surprised expression.

Their eyes locked and Gu Huan's deep eyes caused for Yuyang to feel a shiver dance down his spine.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡ Please leave a vote and ♡
♡ comment your thoughts ♡