chapter 015 | bodies glued on

Yuyang loudly moaned as he felt Gu Huan's hands roaming around his exposed body as well as sensing his warm breath against his left ear

Yuyang loudly moaned as he felt Gu Huan's hands roaming around his exposed body as well as sensing his warm breath against his left ear. The chest muscles teasing his skin from the back were so arousing and tempting that made him move a lot around in this embrace. "You're moving too much" Gu Huan whispered into his ear. "I can't ... you're fucking burning me, you fucker" Yuyang responded passionately.

Nothing crushed his lust level as much as when Gu Huan moved down and approached his crotch. Yuyang raised his head, leaned his head against the broad shoulder and moaned at the burning sensation his body was experiencing all over.

"Fuck, more" Yuyang groaned as he grabbed Gu Huan's other hand and started licking the gaps between his fingers seductively. Gu Huan got aroused by this view, then continued to pleasure Yuyang from downstairs. Pressing his soft lips around the back of Yuyang's neck and also started biting the pale skin. It was simply delicate and tasty.

After satisfying himself with the biting, Gu Huan shoved Yuyang's exhausting body onto the bed and hovered above him. He pinned Yuyang's wrists against the sheets, leaned down and continued kissing his lips, while starting to undo his pants and ripping them down. Yuyang spotted what was about to reward him with the most satisfying and exciting feeling a human could ever feel so, he bit his bottom lip and prepared himself for the coming pain.

"You okay?" Yuyang slowly turned his head and saw Gu Huan's head pop out and the two looked into each other's burning eyes. "Yeah, just nervous. I don't like the pain, it hurt like a bitch like time you did it" Yuyang honestly commented on their last sexual time. Gu Huan nodded as he grabbed his brother and Yuyang gasped loudly when he felt the pain cause his body to intensely shiver. He tightly held the sheets underneath him, was biting his bottom lip and groaning loudly. "Fuck me, it hurts"

Although it wasn't said nor intended to be said, Yuyang sensed how Gu Huan wasn't moving much nor talking - he patiently waited for Yuyang to adjust and feel comfortable again before pulling any further action. Not wanting to hurt him.

Feeling frustrated, yet excited. "I didn't say you should stop" Yuyang moaned. Gu Huan knew he would absolutely hurt Yuyang by taking further action than their current state, however seeing how Yuyang's body was starting to boil from excitement and passion, he couldn't hold together and began to harshly thrust into Yuyang's entrance. Their journey through skinny dipping land was starting to get wet and hot, the two weren't required to exchange any words with one another because these hidden words of passion were transferred through their burning intercourse. Their bodies were glued onto each other and refused to pull apart, not even for an inch.

After changing a few positions, sharing kisses here and there - the two grew tired over time. While holding each other tightly, the two lovebirds fell into wonderland together and enjoyed catching their z's for the rest of the night.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡ Please leave a vote and ♡
♡ comment your thoughts ♡