chapter 03 | warm skin

After another miserable school day ended Gu Huan and Yuyang walked right next to each other outside of the gate. Yuyang was stretching his arms out and exhaling loudly; his bones cracked which was oddly satisfying to hear for him.

"What do you want to study?", Gu Huan asked while keeping his head straight.

"I think we have English first. So, I may need some help with that", Yuyang replied with a smile.

Gu Huan nodded.

Yuyang was staring at Gu Huan's facial bone structure along with how his eyes were formed. He also struggled to keep his hands to himself as he desired to let his fingers run through that fluffy hair. Also he wished to feel the skin on those soft lips with his own, however that's just a dream that will never happen.

Unfortunately.

He sighed.

"Don't be stressed. We can start right away"

It's not about the exams, zero fucks given about them but the lips letting these words out seemed slightly lonely so, some assistance could be provided.

○○○

They placed their bags onto the floor as soon as they stepped into Yuyang's bedroom then went straight into studying. Yuyang sat on his desk, while Gu Huan dragged a chair beside him and sat down right next to him.

Their study session immediately began.

After a few exercises from the book and a few grammar questions, Gu Huan noticed how Yuyang wasn't as bad as he had imagined. It was quite a relieve.

"We've been studying for 20 minutes, should we eat something?", Yuyang asked as he stretched his body back till he heard a cracking sound and then faced Gu Huan. He was organizing the supplies and papers, not paying attention on what Yuyang was doing or saying.

Although it was wrong not to listen or answer the question given to the person, Yuyang didn't mind. Instead Gu Huan's cleanliness and literal presence planted a smile on Yuyang's face.

Without thinking ahead Yuyang raised his hand up and touched the hair he has been longing to feel through his fingers, which he started doing right away. He began moving his fingers through the fluffy hair of the man he deeply desired. Not caring what Gu Huan was thinking of this, he took advantage of this situation and enjoyed the moment.

"What are you doing?"

A deep voice questioned his actions.

Yuyang stayed quiet.

Gu Huan placed the pencil case aside and shifted his gaze towards Yuyang.

"If someone else was doing this, I would've punched the living soul out of them"

These words basically touched his heart and even though these words may come off as a joke or obvious humor, Yuyang was almost brought to tears by his comment and stopped moving his hand.

"You mentioned eating, I can make you something. How about a sandwich?"

Gu Huan was about to get up and make both of them food, however a hand wrapped his shoulder and harshly yanked him backwards then his eyes widened.

Yuyang had pulled him back onto the chair and jumped onto his lap, and prevented him from moving by placing his arm on Gu Huan's neck also his other hand was holding onto his wrist.

He was staring into Gu Huan's eyes and had a rather blushing, yet emotionless expression. Gu Huan could feel from the arm holding his arm against his neck was warmer than usual, it seems like Yuyang's body temperature was rising due to either excitement or nervousness.

"What are you doing?"

The wrist Yuyang was holding was eventually released and instead slowly shifted towards Gu Huan's pants where he erotically moved his hand underneath the shirt and Gu Huan was slightly taken back, feeling surprised as he felt Yuyang's cold fingers touch his lower abs area right directly below his bellybutton.

The atmosphere between them felt suffocating for Gu Huan as his chest was moving up and down at a rather high speed since his heat rate was slightly rising at every cold sensation he felt around his muscular and toned abs.

Even though he wasn't able to breath properly, he somehow didn't have the urge to stop him.

Yuyang moved his hand upwards and was feeling Gu Huan's muscles out. He enjoyed the feel of the muscles under hid fingertips and at a slow motion began leaning his face closer to Gu Huan's, who had his head hanging low and turned to the other side.

"I ... I want to ... Gu Huan, let me do it", Yuyang whispered into Gu Huan's right ear.

"What do you want?", he whispered back.

"You, please. I want it, now"

As soon as he finished saying that he pressed his lips against the skin on Gu Huan's neck and began biting and kicking on the veins. Gu Huan's figure had always fascinated him as his veins were clearly visible, his muscles stood out and were toned as hell. It simply brought people to drooling.

"Yuyang, what the hell are you doing?"

The arm that was against his neck was obviously removed and instead pulled his neck towards his mouth, while the hand underneath his shirt had already reached his chest muscles and was busy feeling the muscles out.

"Please, be quiet", Yuyang begged with a husky voice.

For him, this moment was a one time thing  so, it was important for him to enjoy this as much as possible. No matter how much their relationship changes because of this little sauna session, it wouldn't compare to the enjoyment and excitement that he was feeling inside. He even began moving his hips, which made Gu Huan slightly arch his back.

"Yuyang, stop", Gu Huan groaned.

After Yuyang heard Gu Huan's groans, he stopped his erotic movements and stayed motionless. Gu Huan was breathing at a higher rate than normal and looked at Yuyang, who eventually leaned backwards and the two locked eyes.

"You don't want this?", Yuyang innocently whispered.

Gu Huan closed his eyes for a second and exhaled loudly.

"You think this is appropriate to do?"

"What is inappropriate about this?"

Yuyang knew exactly what Gu Huan was about to reply with so, he didn't let him by covering his mouth with his hand.

Gu Huan blinked dumbfounded.

"If you think two men making out is inappropriate and wrong, then why are you so hard Gu Huan?"

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡ Please leave a vote and ♡
♡ comment your thoughts ♡