chapter 018 | confirmation

How come the feeling of weightlessness and fading away simply felt comforting? In this world where no one shares any empathic or genuine love is just not worth living in or exchanging oxygen with. It's exhausting and suffocating to live among these monsters, whom we thought lived underneath our beds, but instead they were just alive and roamed around us.

Yet, don't give up. There's always a light making It's way to you.

Please, don't give up.

Eyes slowly opened as Yuyang spotted Gu Huan sitting across from him with his eyes closed and his arms crossed. Noticing how he was asleep soundly, Yuyang struggled to sit up and then examined his surrouding.

Gu Huan took care of him.

Seeing some medicine on the nightstand, wet cloths inside a bowl and fresh washed clothes that he was previously wearing. He glanced down at the clothes he was wearing, which smelled nice and also they were comfortable to be in.

After spacing out for quite awhile, it was enough time for Gu Huan to wake up through the amount of movements Yuyang's bed made, Gu Huan's eyes slightly began to open. Due to the uncomfortable position he was sleeping in, he started groaning out of frustration and massage the back of his neck properly hoping it would ease the pain.

He was busy stretching and massaging the back of his neck to realize Yuyang's weak body dragged itself towards him. Gu Huan spotted feet in front of him, he looked up and observed as Yuyang sat down onto his lap and basically laid himself down onto Gu Huan's body.

From a third view perspective it looked like a child wanting the comfort of his trusted figure in life. Wanting the warmth and safety from this individual, yet Gu Huan didn't disappoint. He wrapped his arms around Yuyang's weak body and tightly held him in his embrace.

The two were busy snuggling against each other to notice Yu Ming standing right outside the slightly opened door witnessing everything unfolding. Admitting schock would be an understatement as he had has his suspicion about the two for awhile now, yet still confirms his suspicion. Although frames were boiling within him and he deeply wished to kick this door down, grab the two by the neck and simply make them regret meeting each other in the first place, he couldn't for some reason. Something about seeing Yuyang sleeping comfortably in Gu Huan's arms simply couldn't bring Yu Ming to fully commit to his desirable action.

After standing there for about 1 whole minute and conforming their sleeping state to be real, he grabbed the doorknob and closed the door without making any noise. With this, he turned and left the hallway.

○○○

Yuyang turned around as he finished changing his clothes carefully, however witnessing Gu Huan's exposed chest brought him into a rather naughty state

Yuyang turned around as he finished changing his clothes carefully, however witnessing Gu Huan's exposed chest brought him into a rather naughty state. Gu Huan couldn't completely put his shirt on as Yuyang grabbed his torso, pushed him back and sent both of them flying on top of the bed. "Ah, how childish" Gu Huan sighed.

Yuyang was chuckling as he watched Gu Huan throw his shirt aside and looking down at him. "You're sexy"

"Are you just horny 99.9% of the time?"

"If me confirming this question means to you that 'I love you' then sure, I'm horny for you at any time"

Hearing these three words combined brought Gu Huan back into a serious expression. He grabbed Yuyang's shoulders and pulled both of them up into a sitting position.

"Yuyang, we haven't properly discussed this matter between us to simply throw around the love sentence"

"After all we've been through, after all the times I've shown you my true feelings, it's not enough to prove my commitment to you?"

"I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about me" Gu Huan picked the shirt up and put it on. "I can't properly understand what I feel for you or how to label it, however what I've felt for you consisted of caring, worrying and wanting the best for you. If this counts as ga-!" Yuyang placed his finger in front of Gu Huan's mouth. "You know, you don't have to put a label on it. If you love me, then you love me. That's it"

"Aren't you gay? Doesn't that make me gay too?" Gu Huan confusingly asked.

Yuyang smiled. "There's a lot for you to learn baby" He gently grabbed Gu Huan's cheek and leaned in to present his lips with a passionate kiss.

This kiss confirmed it.

The feelings were here, and they were right.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡ Please leave a vote and ♡
♡ comment your thoughts ♡