chapter 04 | satisfaction

"Jo, coach, where's Gu Huan?"

The owner of the gym was speaking with the manager, but was interrupted by an older man. They exchanged looks before the manager tapped the shoulder of the owner and respectfully booked it.

The owner cursed underneath his breath, then forced a smile.

"He's right there sir", the owner turned his body and pointed behind him.

The old man shifted his eyes towards where the owner was pointing and spotted his son boxing. So, he bowed and made his way towards Gu Huan.

 So, he bowed and made his way towards Gu Huan

"Gu Huan!"

Gu Huan was beating the living soul out of this bag, but after hearing the most annoying sound ever he sighed and turned around.

"What is it dad?"

"I heard you are causing problems for Mr. Yang. He's not as satisfied with you as he used to, what's going on?"

Throughout his father's complaints, Gu Huan was busy checking his outfit out. He sure is enjoying spending his own money, not even a 'thank you'.

Ordinary.

"I simply brought Yuyang home because he asked, aren't I his servant anyway? Might as well call him his driver as well because that will become my title anyways, just say servant or slave"

"What nonsense are you spouting? Just assist Yuyang while also following Mr. Yang's orders, you shouldn't lose this job and make us root like before"

"Don't worry. You'll live in peace"

Because you aren't doing anything anyway.

Never have, never will.

○○○

After staying in that gym for practically two hours Gu Huan walked out of the building and turned the corner.

Yuyang was right at his face.

Gu Huan had a habit of not showing any signs of overdramatic emotions. So, seeing Yuyang out of the blue didn't surprise from the outside instead a party occurred inside him.

Yuyang eyed up and down then smirked.

"Worked out? Not bad"

"What are you doing here?", Gu Huan asked him straight away.

"We didn't get to finish studying yesterday. So, I'm here to collect my tutor and bring him home with me"

"We don't need to go home, there's a Starbucks nearby"