32. A Christmas Rescue?

«Kid, I'm scared» Amy told him. They were alone in the back of the van and had gotten their hands tied. Henry looked over at her.

«It's okay» He said, unsure if it was the truth or not. They sat there for a long time, feeling every turn the car made and every bump along the way. As the car suddenly stopped, fear rose in both of them. The guys opened the back door and light blinded Amy. They were taken out of the car and escorted outside for a brief second before taken into a building. From what they could see that brief second they were outside, the building was located on top of a snowy mountain. It was a rusty, old, decaying building. Windows smashed, no electricity, some sort of fabric of plastic hanging from the ceiling and windows.

«Where are we!» Lady Danger screamed as she tried to wiggle out of the mans grip.

«Shut up» The man yelled and tossed her to the floor.

«Hey!» Kid Danger shouted as he tried to run to her, but he was held back.

«Let me go!» Kid danger said as he tried to get loose. The other man walked over to Lady Danger who was trying to sand up. Before she could the man kicked her in the stomach. Lifts her halfway up and smashes her down to the ground making her faint as her head hits the concrete floor.

«Noo» Kid Danger screams as he gets loose from the man's grip. He runs over to Lady Danger and sits down with his arms still tied behind his back. A few tears fell down his face, and not long after he felt a tight grip around his hands and he was being pulled away. Before he was taken into another room he saw Amy being tied against a pole behind her. Where was Captain Man? In the other room, a man he had never seen before stood waiting. He had a dark red suit on and walked slowly towards Henry.

«So Kid Danger»

«Don't hurt her»

«No, no of course not. Well only if you give me the answers I want» He said with a smirk on his face.

«Leave us» He said and the man walked back into the other room. The man in the suit started to talk about his plan but what Henry focused on was the building. It looked so familiar. He looked to his right and understood, there was a hole in the building leading out to a steep cliff. His head was jerked back as the man finished talking.

«I shall be honest, I didn't catch any of that» Kid Danger told him with a sly smile. He could see that the man grow irritated and offended as he walked towards him.

«I shall ruin you all» He said lifting Kid Danger's head before he kicked him in his stomach. Kid Danger coughed and bent forward in pain. The whole time he had been burning the rope around his wrists with his watch, and he finally felt it loosen.

«What is wrong?» The man said squatting down in front of Kid Danger. Kid Danger then lifted his head quickly, smashing it into the man's jaw. He fell backwards, as Kid stood up tossing the rope to the ground. As the man scrambled to his feet again Henry walked towards him ready to fight.

Meanwhile, in the other room, Amy was left alone, and was coming to her senses. She started at once to burn the rope around her wrists just as Henry had done. Her stress level started to rise as she heard fighting noises coming from the other room. It didn't take long before she was free. She ran over to the door and into the other room. Henry was pressed up against a huge hole in the building soon to tip over.

«Henry!» She screamed as she saw him. He looked over at her with worried eyes, just as he took a step too far. He fell over. Amy ran over to the hole, meeting the man.

«You!» She said and kicked him in his leg. Right after she kicked him in his stomach making him waddle backwards towards the hole. She walked towards him and then kicked him once more making him fly out of the hole. She ran over and looked after him, but something else caught her eye. Henry was holding on to a pole that was sticking out.

«Hey babe» He said with a struggling smile. She reached her hand down to him and as he was going to grab it he lost his grip. In a panic, she reached further down and he grabbed it.

«Nice one» He said and they both smiled at each other. Relief on Amy's face quickly turned to anxiety.

«Hen, my glove» She said tears forming in her eyes. Henry's eyes grew bigger.

«It's okay, it's okay» He said as he slowly moved his hand up towards her, and she did the same towards him. She could feel her glove slowly falling more and more off.

«It was suppose to be the other way around you know» Amy told him as tears ran down her face.

«I prefer this» He said as he smiled right before her glove slid off, and he fell down. Amy let out a terrible scream and tears were streaming down her face.