23. Welcome

Ray and Henry where walking around the city trying to find Amy.

«It's Jasper» Henry told Ray as he looked at his phone ringing.

«What up?» Henry asked.

«We think we found him. He might be at the old abandoned children hospital, in the theater room.» Jasper told him.

«That's not that far from here, nice work» Henry said and hung up. He filled Ray in as they ran towards the hospital.

At the Childrens Hospital Dr.Minyack was fiddling with something that looked like a gun, a blaster of some sort.

«They won't come!» Amy said knowing that it was far from the truth.

«Oh they will» he said walking closer to her.

«Do you know what? I see a lot of anger in you. What happened?»

«None of your business» She snapped at him moving forward, not coming further than the ropes would let her.

«Uhhhhohoohoho, okaaay»

«It's nice tho, for what I got planned for you» He told her with a smile as he walked away. Amy looked desperate around, looking for anything that could help her. Suddenly an alarm went of.

«Ahhh, they're here!» Dr.Minyack said and walked over to Amy. He dragged her up from the floor and made her walk over to a tiny stage.

«Wha.? Why are you moving me her?» Amy asked confused.

«You gonna put on a little show for our visitors» Dr.Minyack told her wilt a smile, and blasted her with his gun. Then he untied her before he tossed her on the floor and closed the curtains to the stage. Not long after came Henry and Ray into the theater.

«Ahhh Captain Man, Kid Danger. Welcome» Dr.Minyack greeted them with a smile.

«Where is Amy» asked Henry as he ran up to Dr.Minyack.

«Whow, well she is right over there» Dr.Minyack pointed over at the stage. Henry looked over at the stage and ran over. He drew the curtains away and saw Amy standing, not facing him.

« Amy!» Henry shouted and started to climb up on the stage. But then a flash of light and music started. Amy grabbed the microphone beside her and turned around. Henry backed up, as Ray walked over to him speechless.

«What have you done to her!?» Ray asked looking at Minyack.

«Oh, you see this?» Minyack pointed at the gun in his hand. Ray and Henry nodded.

«It's a tiny version of Frankinis music machine, from what was left of it.»

«I blasted little Amy here» Minyack said with a smile and a laughter. Henry and Ray looked back at Amy, just as it started.