9. Not Careful

Amy had begun going more and more to the man-cave, and she enjoyed it. She head gotten new friends and Ray was okay with it, and sometimes not. She also saw Henry more and more. He often stopped by her room, sometimes staying the night. It was risky with her dad but they somehow made it work.

Everybody was chilling in the man-cave when Henry suddenly stood up from the sofa.

«Hey, why don't we go mini golfing?» Henry asked standing in front of everybody. Everybody agreed and looked over at Ray.

«Ray can Amy come to?» Henry asked before anyone else could. Ray didn't look at anyone, he just stared at the floor with his thinking face on.

«hmm»

«Dad come on! Henry is there»Everybody looked at impi, thinking she had said something stupid.

«Sooo» Ray said standing up.

«He is..» Amy started but got cut off by Henry himself.

«I am kid danger, Ray» Henry walked closer to him.

«Fine, but I blame you Kid if anything happens» Ray said pointing at him.

«Yeh» Henry answer with a nervous feeling in his stomach which quickly faded as he turned around. Everybody was so happy. Amy and Henry forgot and he lifted her up in a hug and spun her around. When he sat her back down again they awkwardly backed away from each other pretending it never happened.

«Wha..wait, what was this?» Ray asked pointing at Henry and Amy. They both looked at each other then down at the flor.

«Henry?» Ray asked wanting an answer.

«Eh he hehe Ray, we just got happy.» Henry tried to convince his boss.

«Yeh Dad! It's like the first time I get to go out with friends.» Amy told her dad walking past Henry towards Ray.

«I'm just happy. Thanks Dad» She told standing in front of him. Ray looked at his daughter, he smiled and nodded. She walked over to the sofa sitting down with Piper and Charlotte. Henry was going to pass Ray, but Ray jumped a little towards him making Henry stop and jump away. Ray walked backwards to the elevator and pointed to fingers from his eyes towards Henry before he went into the elevator.

«You two have to be more careful» Charlotte said as Henry sat down beside Amy laying his arm behind her.

«She is right Henry» Amy lifted his arm away and placing it gently beside him.

«But what if you said to your dad that you think Henry likes you, but that you don't like him? See how he reacts?» Jasper said, everybody started to think.

«No, what if he gets real mad and come after him» It was always that possibility.

«Aaanyway, excited for tonight?» Piper asked.

«Yeh, but I've never played mini golf before» Amy answered and the conversation subject changed.