8. The Room

Amy sat at her desk studying for a test coming up. The she heard a nock from her wall. She shot up from her desk as quick as lightning and ran towards the hidden door.

«Hen?» She said as she opened the door.

«Hey, how do you feel?» Henry said letting his hands slide down her arms stoping at her hands.

«Eh well right now tired, I'm studying for a test»

«But about earlier?»

«Oh eh, yeh well it could have gone better»

«Yeh, can I ask? Why dose he want to protect you so much?»

«You know he is indestructible, and sometimes it really bothers him. Because he didn't die when mom did» Amy said and sat down by her desk.

«Wait! Was Ray married»

«No you know my dad, but he really liked her» She looked down at her hands with a smile at the corner of her mouth.

«I'm sorry» Henry said as he sat down in front of her taking her hands in his.

«By the way Hen, Charlotte and Piper knows..»

«What!» He said standing up.

«Yeh they kind of figured it out, the 'what' blew us» she said standing up walking towards him.

«I knew it» He said taking his hands over his face and sitting down in another sofa.

«They are really nice, and it is nice having some girls to talk to» She sat down beside him, admiring him.

«Ooohhh, do you know what we should do?» Amy shrugged her shoulders and shook her head with a smile.

«Go mini golfing. With everyone» Henry told her.

«Yes!» She said happily and stood up. Even with her back towards him, Henry saw that her glow and happiness slowly faded and he knew why.

«Hey, we'll get it to work. And if that means your dad have to come to so be it» Henry told her as he walked up behind her and embraced her in a hug. She nodded and turned around to face him. She let her hands slide up to his face looking into his beautiful eyes. Henry laid his own hands over hers and they stood there only looking into each others eyes, enjoying the moment.

....

Suddenly the door opened and they both quickly turned towards it, letting go of each other. They where screwed. There where no time to hide Ray was going to find out. He was going to get mad. When they stood there expecting the worse, they where pleasant suprissed when they saw Charlotte walking through the door, then Piper, then Jasper.

«Oh my good» Henry said biting his fist, looking up at the roof.

«Ooohh hey Henry» Jasper said as he waved at them.

«Hey, heard of nocking?»Henry said walking over to them.

«No» Jasper looking empty at him before he looked past him and over at Amy behind him.

«Hey why where you already in here with Amy? I though you said you where going home»

«Yeh how did you get in her?»

«Oh eh, I have secret tubes» Henry nodded as Amy walked up behind him swirling her arms around his.

«But how did you guyse

«But how did you guyse..?» Henry asked pointing at the three of them.

«Oh Schwoz..» Nothing more had to be said. Jasper looked confused at Henry and Amy, he looked from their feet, to their hair, to their arms. A sudden gasp came from Jasper, he pointed at their hands locked in each other. Charlotte and Piper rolled their eyes and sat down in the round sofa. Henry ran towards his god old friend, letting go of her hand.

«Shhh sh sh!» Henry lifted his finger towards his moth, laying a gentle hand on Jasper's shoulder. Jasper's eyes had grown big, but he shot his mouth and nodded.

«Okay, so who wants to go mini golfing?» Amy asked walking down some tiny stairs. Everybody smiled and agreed.