1. The Meeting

«Yes dad» Amy said as she stood in front of her dad.

«And remember, to not have any in the man cave» Ray said laying his hands on his daughters shoulder.

«Dad I know, I'm not 3 years old.» Amy said and took her dads hands off of her shoulders.

«Yeh yeh, I know Amy. Remember that their is no one...»

«No one is in Swellview this weekend, just Kid.»

«Yeh and he might come down here even tho I've said he didn't need to. So be careful.»

«Yes daaaad!» Amy said and jumped restless up and down. She knew everything and was tired of her dad being so overprotective. They gave each other a hug and jumped at the sound of Schwoz.

«Aww» He said and stood with two duffle bags over each shoulder. Ray and Amy slowly and a little awkward pulled away from the hug and looked over at Schwoz.

«Hey Schwoz» Amy said as she gave Schwoz a little wave.

«Hhrrey Amy»

«Ehhh Raaay, we need to go»

«Oh okay» He said running to Schwoz and took one of the duffle bags, then back to Amy and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek then out the corridor.

«Enjoy the weekend» Schwoz said and ran after Ray. Amy nodded to herself and walked into her dads room. She found a large with shirt and changed into it. She then walked into her room changed her long pants into a short.  Then she made popcorn and started to walk towards the mancave.

...

«Cus he is captain maaan!» She sang just as she walked over the ledge of the opening with the giant gear opening and closing behind her. Right as that happened the elevator made a sound and the door opened. Like slow motion came a tall handsome boy with blond fluffy hair.

«Wow wowowowowo!» he said as he saw Amy at here way down the stairs. She got scared and threw the popcorn up into the air.

«Who are you!?»

«I'm Amy» She said simply.

«Okay.. why are you in the mancave?» The boy said walking closer to the girl.

«I live here» She said as simply as the first time.

«Oh okay» He said and looked around the room.

«Wait what?!» He suddenly said and made Amy loos one of the steps and fell down. The boy who stood in the end of the staircase braced himself and catched her before she fell to the ground. They looked into each others eyes and for both of them it felt like the howl world stood still.

«Ehm eh yeh I live here..» She said pushing herself a little away from the boy not breaking the eye contact.

«Yeh, eh Amy?» She nodded, it was hared for them both to find words.

«Do do you know Ray?»

«Yeh I'm Amy Manchester»

«Oh so your related to Ray» She nodded and gave the boy some time to think. He suddenly opened his moth but no sound came out and his eyes widened.

«Dose Ray have a daughter!?» The boy started to freak out, he knew he thougth she was cute. But being with his bosses daughter in that way started to freak him out. Ray would kill him.

«Hey Henry, I know this is weird but I thought I hade the mancave to myself you weren't actually suppose to see me and definitely not know about me.» Henry nodded and started to walked towards the middle of the room.

«Wait, how do you know my name?»

«Dad talks...a lot» she said going over to the food machine.

«Ahhhh heheh»

«Soooo, I was gonna watch a scary movie, wanna join»  Amy asked turning around with a bowl of new popcorn.

«Yeh» They both went over to the sofa and made the big screen move down. They turned the lights down and started the movie. They had made it half way through the movie before a huge jump scare came. Amy jumped in her seat and Henry just laughed.

«Wait, you didn't get scared?» Amy asked looking at him confused.

«No, but if you do you can always scootch a little closer.» Henry said and thought to himself that it was such a stupid thing to say but Amy just smiled and did what he had told her. She moved closer to him and he laid his arm around her. She felt kind of safe now and made it through the rest of the movie with just a few scares.

«This was nice» Amy said as and looked up locking her eyes with his.

«Yeh» Henry said and leaned down towards her. He gently laid his hand on her chin and directed it towards him. Softly they let their lips touch, and they both melted into a worm soft kiss.

«Omg no!» Amy shouted, she pulled away and stood up walking away from the sofa.

«Was it that bad?» Henry asked following her.

«My Dad Henry! My dad is Ray, Captain Man!» Henry suddenly understood and his softly clutched hand found his way up to his mouth. He backed up a little while he turned away from Amy. Henry thought for a while then he turned back to Amy.

«Then we don't say anything»

«It won't work, and I don't even know you that well» She said walking closer to him.

«Well get to know me then» He said walking even closer to her.

«You really want to kiss me again, don't you?» She asked with a little laughter and Henry looked a little confused around.

«Nooohhh, no no no, Yeh!» He said and as Amy heard that she grabbed him by the the sweater he had on and yanked him towards her. They looked each other deep into their eyes and before they knew they embraced each other in a new kiss. Henry grabbed her by her legs and lifted her up, she swung her legs and arms around him. They continued kissing and she softly let her fingers slide through his hair.

«Henry, I'm scared» She said looking at him.

«Why?» he said with a smile and sat her down at the table, resting his hands on her hips.

«Because... Dad is very overprotective and I've never been with a boy before» She said as Henry gave her small kisses  on her neck.

«Soo?»

«I don't know if I like you because of that your a boy, or because your you» She said looking down.

«Oh» He said moving a little away.

«But why don't you find out?» he said moving closer to her again. She looked up at him, he was taller than her. He was cute and nice, and she knew a little about him from her dad. She reached out and up towards his hair sliding her hand through it resting it at the edge of his hair line.

«Right now, I really like you» she said looking lovingly and longing into his eyes. They moved close again and Henry smiled as he was about to melt into her lips again.