𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎d

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, well did I have a choice?" I laughed.

"Of course."

I looked around the room. "Would you teach me how to use these things... just in case?"

"Of course. If that's what you want." Kenji seemed excited by my request.

His smile slowly went into a serious face.

"We need to prepare for the empticipation, that means that I have to make a few calls. I need to file the petition and I can either notify your parents, or the court can. After that, we wait. It'll be quick, I'll make sure of it.  We also need to take pictures of your bruises. And after all of that, you can order things online, whatever you want, for your new room and some clothes too." My face lit up and he seemed to notice. "First we have to take the pictures. Come to my room in five."   

He kissed my cheek and walked out.

With the way he treats me, it's fuck this virginity he can bend me ov- girl shut the fuck up.

I went upstairs to his room. He had a woman in there with a camera, a chair sitting next to the window.

"Hi Alexandria." she smiled. She was about in her forties. She had an ivory skin tone and long black hair, made into a ponytail. She wore all black with a jacket.

"I go by Alex- hi." I smiled back.

"Sorry, Alex." She went to close the door as I sat down.

"It's fine." I looked around. "Where's Kenji?"

"Handling things." She got her camera ready. "Can you put those clothes on?"

She pointed to the bed. I walked to it. It was a tank top and shorts. I went into the bathroom to put them on. I looked in the mirror, at my bruises. At myself. Five on my left arm, two on my right. Three on my stomach. Three on my left leg, four on my right. Six on my back, from what I could see. I took my bonnet and my scarf off. My braids fell down. I pushed them to the back. I came out of the bathroom and sat on the chair. She instructed me as she took the pictures, telling me where to turn and what to move. It took about twenty minutes. After she left, I got into the shower. The steaming hot water burned my skin, but it felt so soothing at the same time. After about half an hour, I got out and moisturized my body. I went out of the bathroom and to my duffle bag that sat on Kenji's dresser. I slipped my towel off and slid my underwear on. I put on a tight t-shirt, and some sweatpants. I stood in the mirror, staring at myself. My boobs poked out of my shirt. He'll like this. After I was done, I got on Kenji's computer and did exactly what he said. Ordered a LOT of things.

~.~

There were shuffles from around the room. I shook myself awake and slowly sat up. Darkness spread around the room. The only place that light appeared was at Kenji's desk. He sat, writing something.  I wiped my eyes.

"Kenji?" I slowly got up from the bed.

"Yeah?" He turned, taking his glasses off.

I grabbed one of the blankets from off of the bed and wrapped it around myself, walking to him. I sat on his lap and he wrapped one of his arms around me. I picked his glasses up and put them on him. "Keep them on. You look pretty."