Across the World - Marina

Maya loves concerts. So does Carina. Both love music. Both have a lot in common, but neither would know so since they lives on opposite sides of the world. Maya, in the United States and Carina in Italy. Complete opposite sides of the world.

Being on opposite sides of the world, naturally, they wouldn't even know that each other exist. Sure, they might have the concept that they exist through the Earth's population by almost 8 billion, but each other personally? Never.

People travel all over the world for concerts, and that would be true for both the women. Almost wherever a concert is near or even far, you can find them there. Of course they went to concerts of artists they listened to, concerts and good seats are not $1 items you can get from the Dollar Tree.

When they both heard that there a was a Louis Tomlinson concert in Toronto, Canada, both stayed up to ungodly hours of the night to get tickets the second they went on verified fan presale. Maya got Floor Row 1 Seat 10 right in the middle front of the stage. Carina wasn't able to get the front row middle seat obviously, but was able to get what was next best, seat 9.

Both had immediately went to travel sites to book plane tickets. Now, this was a different experience on both ends, since being from different countries means different airlines, different flight times, and for Carina, a connecting flight.

Maya had gotten a flight for the day before, mid-afternoon on Jet Blue leaving at 2 PM and would get there around 5:30. Now for Carina, she had gotten a flight at 8 AM because after the connecting that took a few hours, she would land around 7:30-8 PM. She didn't mind though, because in the end, she would see Louis, and that's all she cared about. The Italian also had found enjoyment in flying, seeing different parts of the world.

--- (Concert day)

Maya and Carina were lucky enough to get in the ticket line early enough that with their tickets, came a meet and greet. Both women couldn't believe that this was happening, they were meeting one of their idols, they were meeting Louis Tomlinson, in person, getting a photo with him.

Since the concert started at 7 that night, Louis had put the meet and greet at 4 so that all the people with meet and greet tickets were also able to go to the merch shopping before the concert also. Some would say he cared about his fans more than anything.

Maya had her outfit all picked out, the hair she was going to wear, basically had the whole day planned down to the minute. She was going to wear ripped jeans with small boots and a golden frilly sleeve blouse. She would eat breakfast in the morning, and since the venue wasn't horribly far from the hotel she was at, she could leave at 3:20 and get there by 3:40, in perfect time for the meet and greet.

Carina was very similar to Maya, had her outfit all picked out and times planned. She would be wearing her regular blue jeans that cuffed at the ends, her blouse being a plain dusty pink one with long sleeves that also cuffed at the ends, and her signature black converse to complete the look. Since her hotel was a little closer to Maya's, she would call a taxi at 3:30 and also get there around the 3:40-3:45 mark.

Both women had decided that they would do their hair in waves, since waves looked one, good on them and two, framed their faces perfectly. Maya had also paired a simple star necklace with her outfit, while Carina put on her rings, she was a ring girl. Sometimes both women layered their jewelry, wether that be a slightly longer necklace or another ring on the same finger. The blonde and Italian both enjoyed dressing up like this, making them feel pretty, and that they were dressing up for themselves, not for anyone else or to keep up appearances.

---

It was around lunch time, and when Maya had realized, she had kinda lost her appetite from nervousness that she would be meeting Louis. Knowing she would be hungry later and at the concert, she decides against her nerves and decides to walk to a place across the street. Recently, she's been hearing about this new health food, not really new but more of a new combo. Avocado on toast, and that's something she's always wanted to try but never had the chance to.