Chapter Fifteen 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

After the Everland date with Yuna, they went back to Lia's mansion. Among the two, Chaeryeong was the most tired one, since she spent all of her energy in the theme park. She was able to try all the rides including the baby ones. Some people even looked at her weirdly when she was enjoying this train ride that was only for kids 3-5 years of age. 

But for some reason, there was this hybrid employee who allowed her to try the ride. 

Apparently, Chaeryeong was sleeping on the couch peacefully, while her head rests on Yuna's lap. Snores and purrs came out of her mouth as Yuna pets her ears. A few seconds later, Yuna grew drowsier. 

"Did you enjoy your date with your girlfriend?" Lia asked as she handed Yuna the blankets, since the two were too lazy to go to the guest bedroom. 

"Yup." Yuna replied with tiredness in her voice. "It feels so good to have a girlfriend." Lia smiled at her response. She knew it was all because of her. Why Yuna was finally happy after years of loneliness. 

Lia sat beside them, and sighed before saying something. Her facial expression suddenly changed from a happy face to a blank face, which made Yuna confused. "Yuna, I think I know why Ryujin and Yeji has beast modes too."

"Why?" Yuna asked, still having a tired voice. 

"I talked to Bang Chan-oppa about it, he said someone might've injected a beast mode serum in them when they were younger." Lia explained. "It's impossible for a non-exotic hybrid to be born with a beast mode. Only exotic hybrids like Chaeryeong has that. There are illegal labs out there that tortures hybrids by doing painful experiments on them. I'm assuming Ryujin and Yeji must've gone there."  

"So are you saying, Ryujin and Yeji used to be test subjects?" 

"Maybe, I dunno. Things are getting complicated these days. I'm going to ask Bang Chan-oppa for more information. And also, you need to rest. You have school tomorrow." Lia said as she was about to leave the living room. 

"Alright. Goodnight unnie!" Yuna greeted as Lia leaves the living room. Then, she looks back at Chaeryeong who was still sleeping peacefully. 

Three hours has passed, the two couples were currently in their dream world. Not until Chaeryeong started whimpering. Is she having a nightmare?

"No..." Chaeryeong mumbled in her sleep. "Don't hurt them....." 

Yuna woke up as she heard Chaeryeong's crying in her sleep. She frowned as she looks at Chaeryeong who was now sweating. 

"Chaeryeong?" Yuna tried to wake her up, but Chaeryeong didn't wake up. Instead, she started moving from side to side, while having a hard time breathing. 

"No, no, NO! THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!" Chaeryeong yelled in her sleep.

Yuna sat up and tried her best to wake Chaeryeong up. "Chaeryeong-ah, wake up you're having a nightmare!" Still, she didn't wake up. Yuna's anxiety level went up as Chaeryeong's whimpers grew louder. 

"STOP! NO!" Chaeryeong yelled as her nightmare grew worse. "NO!" 

"CHAERYEONG-AH!" Yuna yelled, loud enough to make her wake up. Chaeryeong's eyes opened as she grasped for air. She was sweating, tears were flowing out of her eyes. She was having a hard time breathing, can't stop remembering what happened in her nightmare. 

Lia and her hybrids dashed towards the living room. "Yuna? Chaeryeong? What's wrong?" Lia asked the two. 

They all gathered in the living room to listen to Chaeryeong, and what happened in her nightmare.