Chapter Fourteen 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

TW! Blood and gore

Flashback

In the forest, there was a man who was teaching his son how to hunt hybrids. The man was  carrying a crossbow, aiming it to the hybrid who was currently eating the guts of a deer. His son smiled as he was interested with what his father was doing. 

"This is how you hunt, Jungkook." Then, he pulls the trigger, making the hybrid scream as an arrow hits him. 

Jungkook jumped in excitement as soon as the hybrid falls on the ground. The father and son approached the hybrid that they shot. His father kneels down to have a clearer view of the hybrid. 

"You..." The hybrid growled, then, his eyes turned red. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" 

Jungkook backs away in horror as he sees the eyes of the hybrid. "Abeoji, his eyes are-"

"It's okay Jungkook, I'll show you something interesting." His father said with confidence. He stood up, gesturing his son to back away. 11 year old Jungkook hid behind his father's back, scared with what's going to happen next. 

The hybrid started to transform into his animal form. Not just in his animal form, but in his beast form. 

"A wolf, that's just a piece of cake for me." His father boasted.

"B-but he might hurt you appa!" Jungkook shouted with worry. When the wolf hybrid was finally done transforming into his beast form, he growled at his father. Mr. Jeon changed his weapon from a crossbow to a gun. He reloaded it before shooting the beast in front of him. 

"Don't worry son, I'll show you the way of the hunter." He aimed his gun towards the hybrid. As the hybrid was about to pounce on him, he wrapped his arms around Jungkook and rolled away.

"Whenever a beast pounces on you, you're gonna have to roll away in the perfect timing."  Mr. Jeon said. "Remember that son." 

Jungkook nodded. As soon as he heard fast footsteps approaching, he looked to the side to see the beast running towards his father. His eyes widened in fear, tapping his father's shoulders in fright. 

"APPA WATCH OUT!" His father turned his head back, eyes wide as the beast scratched his torso with its sharp nails. 

"APPA!" Jungkook yelled as he saw his father bleeding on the ground. Mr. Jeon looked at his son while resisting the hybrid in his beast form. 

"THE GUN SON!" He pointed towards his shotgun that he dropped. "KILL HIM!" 

Jungkook grabbed the shotgun on the ground and stuttered as he aimed for the beast. He was about to pull the trigger but was interrupted when the beast sank its fangs on his chest, letting out more blood. 

Tears began to escape Jungkook's eyes as he saw his father dying. The blood and the gore that he was currently seeing gave him trauma and a headache. He closed his eyes, not wanting to look at the scene. 

After a few minutes, he heard a gunshot from afar. He opened his eyes, and the first thing that he saw was the wolf falling lifelessly on the ground. Then, he heard footsteps approaching. He turned to the side and saw a tall man holding a sniper. He had big eyes and a slender figure. And somehow, he looked intimidating. 

He looked at Jungkook and then to his father. He sighed before speaking up. "You should've shot that beast earlier, Jungkook." 

"Mr. Shin....." Jungkook muttered out. Mr. Shin approached his lifeless father on the ground. He placed his index and middle finger on his neck to determine if he still had a pulse.