Chapter Twelve 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

"Yuna-yah," Chaeryeong said as she cuddles her owner on the bed. "when are we going back to our apartment?"

Then, Yuna faced the hybrid. "Why? Don't you like Lia-unnie's mansion? I remember you told me you liked this mansion and we even slept in this guest room."

"No, what I mean is, when are we going back? Well I'm just asking tho, just curious..."

Yuna sighed and stroked the crown of Chaeryeong's hair. "If everything is back to normal, then we'll go back." Then, she leaves a peck on Chaeryeong's lips. Chaeryeong leans closer to Yuna and planted her lips on her owner, making Yuna kiss her back in return. 

Chaeryeong sniffs Yuna's neck and looked for a spot to mark her again. As Yuna felt the warm breathe of the hybrid, she made her pause for a while. "Hold on Chaeryeong, what are you doing?"

"I'm marking you again to let Huening Kai know you're mine." Chaeryeong was about to bite her until Yuna stops her. 

"No." Yuna resisted. "Don't, if he figures out I have a lover he'll go insane."

"So what? Maybe if he sees my mark on your neck, he'll know that you already have a lover. And because of that, he'll stop liking you." Yuna shook her head in disagreement.

"No Chaeryeong it doesn't work that way." Yuna said as she sits up.

"But, it's a perfect idea Yuna. Once he sees your mark he'll know that you belong to someone else." Chaeryeong sits up as she was about to mark her. But then, Yuna pushed her away.

"STOP!" Yuna raised her voice. "Look, first of all, he's really taking advantage of his goal to make me his. Didn't you notice how he got my address?!" 

Now, something foreign filled Chaeryeong's feelings and emotions. She knitted her eyebrows and gave Yuna an intimidating glare. "Yuna-yah," she said with a deep voice. "what has gotten into you?" she muttered the last words and sits up.

"What's gotten into me?" Yuna scoffed. "Gosh Chaeryeong, you don't understand what situation I am in right now."

"I do understand!" Chaeryeong yelled as she stands up. "I'm just trying to help you with an easier way to get rid of that fuckboy!" 

Yuna hisses as she stands up in front of Chaeryeong. "Quit your childish idea Chaeryeong! I don't want you to get involved with this bullshit! I love you and I don't want you to get hurt!"

"IF YOU LOVE ME THEN WHY WON'T YOU LET ME HELP YOU?!" Tears started to form in Chaeryeong's eyes. 

And that made Yuna speechless. Well the truth is, Yuna liked her idea, but it was too childish. She knew it was a bad idea, but she liked it. If only Huening Kai wasn't in a gang with powerful people then she would go for Chaeryeong's idea of showing her mark to him. 

But the reality was, there's a dangerous boy who's trying to win Yuna as if she was a toy. And that boy cheated on many girls and even took some of their virginity. According to Ningning during her conversation with Yuna, Huening Kai would always seek for revenge whenever someone messes up with him and his emotions. 

Flashback

"Yuna, be careful with that boy." Ningning said as she places her hand on Yuna's. "He's dangerous. He took some girls' virginity."

Fear started to fill Yuna as she knew more about Huening Kai. "What?"

"Yes, one of them even got pregnant. He's a playboy, and he threatens people when someone does something wrong to him. All he wants is pleasure."  

Present

"Chaeryeong, this is not a situation in a TV show or a story. This is reality. I can't just let you mark me to prove to him that you're mine. If he knew that we're together, he'll come after you. And I don't want that to happen because I love you. I don't want you to get hurt, and also, I don't want to lose you too." Yuna made her voice softer to calm Chaeryeong.