"You better apologize to her, I'm sure she would apologize as well!" Ji Ae told him in a loud voice.

;-;-;-;-;

Bo Young kept walking forward not knowing he was behind her. As she realized she kept walking for a while, she decided to turn around and look at where she was standing. She turned around, only to face Ha Sang, right behind her. Getting surprised by his sudden appearance she stepped backwards slowly.

"Hey." He began.

"What?" She replied looking away, fidgeting with her fingers.

"I didn't mean to take the trio's side when the dance battle happened. I accidentally stepped into their side." He explained.

"You don't have to explain yourself, I didn't take it seriously though." She said, looking down.

"Oh, okay."

There was the awkward silence again. But this time, she decided to step in.

"And-" The bell rang just then.

"And what?"

"I'm sorry." She apologized, looking down. "I shouldn't have touched without your permission and I was careless with it. I'm really sorry." She meant everything she said. Though the words he said to her hurt her, she just thought that she deserved to hear those words, because it was her fault anyways. The same way, Ha Sang could feel how guilty she was and how she much the apology meant. He could feel that she really apologized from the bottom of her heart.

"Hey." He began, causing Bo Young to look at him.

"It's alright."

She looked at him with the look of 'Really?'

"It's okay. And I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have talked to you like that and shouldn't have said those words to you." He apologized too.

She shook her head and said, "You don't have to apologize. In fact, I shouldn't have touched what's yours."

"Just let me apologize, I will feel bad later if you keep doing this." He scolded her.

"Okay. Its okay too." She said looking away.

"Now, can we argue like before?" He asked, shrugging.

"Seriously?" She deadpanned, causing him to laugh.

"I have to go practice singing. Bye." With that she left to practice.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

"Huu, little more practice, and I will have the choreography in my muscle memory." She flopped down on the wooden floor after a long dance practice. According to schedule, this dance practice was the last thing to do for her today. Getting up to dance again after drinking a little water, she stopped as she heard the door opening. Confused she looked at the door, only to see Soo Hee, Yeon Joon and Ha Sang standing together.

"Hello, Ms.Han" She bowed to her and walked towards them.

"I'm sorry Bo Young, I've disturbed you during your practice." Soo Hee entered the room with the guys behind her, who were looking down embarrassed.

"No, its not a problem, I was just taking rest anyways. But..what's going on?" She asked looking at the two.

"Oh, these two were arguing right outside, which they are definitely not supposed to do." Soo Hee said glaring at the two.

"Oh. Why are they two here?"

"Their practice rooms are under maintenance right now. So they won't be able to occupy it today. Can you let them stay here please?" She requested.