She asked Min what he does for living.... He said he has a small company but he never visit her there.... One night, she is sleeping peacefully, suddenly she get up in the middle of the night to drink water as she is thirsty... She saw that her other side of bed is empty.... She go to the kitchen, then she saw Min is getting out of the house in mid night.... She decided to follow him.... And that's her biggest mistake of life.... She followed him and get into a dark alley.....

 She followed him and get into a dark alley

In the way, of following, she lost him but still she search for her then, in the corner of the alley, she heard faint noises... She pecked and see Min talking to someone but because of the dark she can't see the other person.....

???: Highness, everything is under control in Hell.... When will you come with the baby?

The person asked him as hearing the question his lips has a twisted smile that the person is seeing it from a long time.... He does smile like that when he is succeed in something big.....

Min: Soon.... It's devil child after all....  Hell's first Heir..... The child is growing up in devil's way.... She is 6 months pregnant but in her womb it's 8 months already.... Just few days, she will give birth than I will erase her memory and take the child with me if she survives from the child power.....

???: It's impossible your highness... She will die... She is human and also going to give birth a devil's child.... Giving birth to devil's child, the child will suck all the power of her mother....

The person said with a little concerned voice....

Min: it's good for me than... The child will suck his mother's soul and also the reason of her death.... That's is going to be his first sin.....

On the other hand, hearing all of it, she couldn't believe at all.... She looked at her belly, she can't hate it.... It's her child after all.... She thought of running away from him and go somewhere far from him.... She won't give the child to him... Even if she died, she don't want her child to go in Hell....

She turned around to run away but she terrified seeing the next thing in front of him.... She saw Min in front of her with a very creepy smile.... She never show this kind of look before....

Ms.kim: how!!? How can you be there!??

She just saw him talking to someone how can he be here......

Min: so, you found out... It's better now......

He said as he takes step to her but she started to go backwards.....

Ms.kim:  stay away from me.... I won't let you take my child.... You are a monster....

She said as she slowly caresses the belly.... She is scared of him.....

Min: it's my contribution... You are just a giver of Hell's heir.... I chose you....  So, be a good girl to your demon boyfriend and come with me.....

He said with very deep voice as he is looking at her with a glare eyes.....

Ms. Kim: No!!! Never!!!

And with that she started to run but suddenly she felt pain in her stomach.... Her water broke.... She fall in the ground..... she is loosing conscious.... Before closing her eyes only thing, she heard....

Min: Bo Gum, it's Time to welcome the first child and also   first mistress of mine.

Time skip

She slowly opened her eyes.... She felt so tired.... She slowly get up and adjust her eyes to see herself in a bedroom.....

She get up slowly and try to remember than she remembered , her child, Min's truth everything... She look at her belly and see she is normal... There's no child in her womb... She felt so scared.... What happened to her child.... and that time the door of the room opened reavealing Min and behind him bo gum....

Seeing him, she immediately marched on him and grab his collar....

Ms. Kim: where is my child???? Where am I ???

She said as she is furious and also scared for her child.....

Min: don't worry about him... He is fine.... You give me a beautiful boy.... I am so happy.....

He said as he was about to touch her just then she yanked his hands away......

Ms. Kim: I don't care about your happiness..... Give me my child back.... I want him....

Min: Bo Gum, get out... Give us some time......

He said looking at him as bo gum bowed and leave..... After he leave, he look at him....

Min: you want him... Okay, if I give it to you.... You can't go.... And do you wanted to know why???

And with that, he grab her hand and started to drag her to the window and opening the window what she saw is so shocked for her....

She saw red sky.. the souls are burning... The lava is everywhere..... The ground is red..... Demons, werewolves , vampires  are all in here....

Seeing all of that, she fall in the ground on her knees.....

Ms. Kim: where am I????

She asked as she looked at him..... He hold her chin gently and make her stare at him.....

Min: you are in Hell, my baby.... And you are dead.... You died by giving birth.... And you are my mistress who will give me heir..... I am your highness and I am your master.....You will obey me only... Only me.....

He said as she leave her and get out of the room.... And that's how, the first born Kim Seokjin is born..... Devil first Heir......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

Guys, Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi are tested positive .... Pray for them.... Get well soon.... And you all also take care of yourself......

Love you all........