LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-eight

Start from the beginning

He doesn't say anything. Just sit there and dry his tears with his sleeve.

"You're a fucking pussy, do you know that?" I can't hold back anymore. All the ramge in my body for everything is finally coming through.

"Ivanna's dead. And Adam too." I speak out loud. This makes him cry again.

"No, it's not true!" He cries harder and closes his eyes, his both hands shielding his eyes.

"Yes it is! I watched Adam put a bullet through her head! And you know what? She looked so much like mother, she was beautiful. And do you know what else Adam did?" I take off my shirt from my body, making everyone gasp. Not everyone has seen what Adam did to me.

"Fucking this!" I turn around and shows all the serious wounds. I turn back around, and point my finger once again towards him.

"I don't fucking care what happens to you. Adam almost killed Kimberly, Sandro's daughter too! She was the one who saved me. My fucking woman, not you! Not you, the person who is supposed to save his son. You're so fucking screwed up, Giovanni. Shame on you!" I take up my chair, and throw it into the wall, making a glass door break.

"DON'T EVER COME HERE AGAIN!" I yell at him, "get the fuck out before I kill you myself." I put my hands on either side of me on the table, closing my eyes.

And then I look up at him again, across the table right in his eyes.

"If I ever see you here again, I will rise from my fucking grave."

I walk out, shutting the door aggressively behind me. As I walk up the stairs I can feel how my heart starts to pound hard. Sweat deipping down my forhead and I can feel every fucking emotion in my body. I open the door to the bedroom, where Kimberly is.

"What happened?" She raises from the bed, not wearing anything. I stop in my tracks. Feeling my heart calm down, every emotion going away.

I look at her, "I told him to get the fuck out. I don't want anything to do with him." I say as I begin to take off my dress pants. Turning off the liggt in the process. I lay down besides Kimberly, pulling her close to me. Her back against me.

"Desta...what are you doing?" She says with a big sigh.

"Don't say anything just let me hug you." I pull her closer. Smelling her hair, and placing my hand on her hip, making small circles with my thumb. This calms me down. She calms me down...

"You're my queen you know that?" I can feel how I starts to get tired. Melatonin filling my body as the room is dark. But I don't want to fall alseep, not yet.

"Yes I know...you're my king Desta." She turns around, laying her hand on my cheek. I look into her eyes, and I can see her eyes shine through the dark. I look at her lips, and she licks them making me turn crazy.

"Don't do that..." she smirks,

"What?" She begins to kiss my neck, slowly. Goosebumps erupting on my whole body. And I can feel how my buddy downstairs is waking up...

"Kim..." I breath out. My hands follow her body. I can feel every curve, every scar. Whole her. She begins to kiss down my body as I lay on my back. She's careful when she's around the wounds, which I respect as they hurts, a lot...