LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-five

Start from the beginning

"Don't you fucking dare speak about my wife like that!" I raised my voice. He pointed a finger to one of his guards and I could hear a door open behind me.

What the fuck is happening?

"Take the whore here." My blood froze. What is happening...?

A female could be heard in the room. I couldn't see who it was as I was still pinned down on the floor. But I didn't recognize the sound of the female. But as soon as they put her in front of me I saw who it was and my heart ached.

Ivanna. My sister who I haven't seen for years were standing in front of me. The long search of her were in an end. She was found, but for what price? I were here with her now...

"Ivanna?" She looked at me confused. She must've forgotten me...

Her long black hair were in a normal type of hairstyle. But the bruises on her cheek will I never forget. Dried blood on her neck, Adam's symbol tattooes into her neck. But something that still looked the same on her were the eyes. The same green eyes as mine. The innocent eyes I loved to watch when we were kids...only that the darkness she's been witnessing her whole life has slowly been trying to take over.

"On your knees whore!" Adam gave her a slap on the cheek. She fell to the ground, on her knees. She only wore a black, thin dress that reached mid-thigh. My poor angel...what have he done to you?

"This is your brother. Pathetic isn't it? First your mother, you...and now him. Oh! And we can't forget about his own whore. Kimberly." Ivanna looked at me with wide eyes. I could see all the pain she's feeling. And god, do I wish I could take it all away...she doesn't deserve this.

"Or which one do you want me call your whore, Nicola? Ally or Kimberly? I guess that you really like to fuck women, yeah? Good for you that I took that bitch's life away then! So you could get a new one." He laughed at his comment, meanwhile I wanted to fucking burn him alive.

"Adam. Let her fucking go, you've  almost fucking killed her! She hasn't done anything to you." I raise my voice. He smiled at me, and took a gun out. He pointed it to her and panic rose in my whole body.

"Well actually she has. She almost brought my heir to the world, only for her to fucking kill it,"

"ADAM I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, IF YOU EVEN -"

Bang.

Her lifeless body fell to the floor. And my heart broke into thousands of pieces.

I could only watch as blood poured out from her head. He killed her. He killed the only family I had left...

I will make him pay. I will kill him so slowly, that he will hear when his skin is being pealed off of his body.

"I WILL KILL YOU! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN ADAM!" I screamed, as I tried to push myself up from the floor, but the gun against my neck were being pushed into me. I could feel the rage in my blood. My blood were boiling.

"And now we have one less of a problem!" Adam looked down on Ivanna's body. Blood on the floor and her now only being a shell. He smiled as he looked at me. He walked closer to me, and bent down to my level.

"I will kill everyone you've ever loved. And I will start by making you hate yourself, so that the only person you have left, will leave."

"Not if I beat you to it, Adam Constatino. Mark my words. I am the king of the under world. And there can only be one..." His eyes darkened and I knew he took that threat deeper than he wanted to admitt.

"Take him away. I'll deal with this whore," as he said those words about my now dead sister I could feel how my heart broke. And I could even feel how my eyes started to water...

"I'll deal with you later."

I'm sure you will, Adam.

I'm sure you will...

-

A week has passed by and I'm still trying to figure out my escape. As I know that none of the men at the mansion will do anything, as it's too risky and too...dangerous. I need to do it by myself.

I haven't heard much about Adam. But I know that his guards is useless. Pathetic, stupid and lack of defense. All they want is the money Adam pays them. But what do I know, maybe they suck his fucking dick for those....

My thoughts has been mostly around Ivanna. When I finally had her...she was taken. I knew where she was before, but I just-...

I didn't know how to save her.

And that's breaking my heart.

But I need to make my own plan. I can't do this all night long, I need to get out of here. But first of all...

I need to kill him.

____

Thought?