LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-four

Start from the beginning

"You mean so much to me." He whisper in my ear as he keeps thrusting slowly in and out of me. I close my eyes and just keep feeling the moment.

His hands are on mine. My legs on either side of him and our eyes now connecting. Both our eyebrows are furrowed at the amount of pleasure. I have never felt anything like this before...I can't belive that this is happening. But god knows I love it...

"Oh,shit!" He thrust inside a little harder but in a perfect way. He closes his eyes,and let out a groan. It makes me clench around him...Shit this is wonderful. Can't belive I've missed this my whole life...

"Kim I'm close,how about you?" He kisses down my neck. I can only let out a moan as response. I break our hands and put them on his neck,and on the hair that rest there.

"I'm close too...so,s-so close!" I moan and kiss him on the lips. And that is the only thing that it took from us. We came at the same time,holding eachother. Giving small comments on how gorgeous one another is...

Is this a game? Or is this...Love?

__

The next day is like a dream. We both woke up with eachother in our arms. The smile I had on my lips is like nothing compared in this world...and so on his. But I won't lie...I could feel Nicola change his behaviour a little bit. It must be hard for him still to be with another woman since Ally...It would be for anyone.

"Kim,time to get up!" Nicola takes off the covers off of my body. Me beginning to freeze right away.

"Noooo,please! Why?" I whine. I try to pull the covers from his strong hand but as usual he's stronger then me...and I kept losing no matter how much I tried to take them.

"Nico!" He looked at me with a cheeky smile. Me only wearing his white t-shirt. It was like a dress on me. I liked it.

"Get up now,don't be a brat." He gave me the covers but gave me a warning look. Pointing his finger at me. I stretched out my tongue at him and that made him raise his eyebrow at me.

"You want to play,hey?" I shook my head and looked down. No,no,no...I don't dare to do that...not yet.

"Goodgirl...now take a shower and be downstairs for breakfast in ten."

Goodgirl...

"Goodmorning Kim!!!" The voice I knew belonged to Ella was heard. I couldn't hold in the smile that played out on my lips. "Hey little one!" I smiled and got greeted by a hug. Her blond hair were in two braids,a red shirt and black jeans. She got some good taste this little girl!

"How are you doing?" Angelo gave me a hug after Ella let go. I huged him back and answered his question with a high pitched tone.

*please play "Exit music for a film" by Radiohead

"Oh,I'm good. Better now then before...you know when everything is more back to normal." I let out a breathy laugh. He gave me a smile. Knocks on the door came to life. Everyone who stood in the kitchen turned their attention to the door when a maid opened it...

Two cops stood there.

What the fuck?

"What the..." Nicola whispered under his breath. He fixed his white shirt with his right hand before he looked closer towards the door.

"Nicola Desta Castello you're under arrest for murdering Charlotte Devine,everything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law." The two police men came in and tried to grab him and put the handcuff's on him,but he punched one of the cops right in the jaw,which made him let go of Nicola.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! I HAVE NEVER TOUCHED THAT WOMAN!"

Soon Angelo joined the fight and I tried to,too...but everyone froze when the gun was pointed at us. No one did anything,everyone stood still.

"FREEZE! I WILL SHOOT!" The other cop pointed his gun at us and we all stoped. My head turned to Ella. She stood with the maid,safe. But now the environment weren't safe anymore. Paparazzi came into the mansion,we talking about fifty people.

What the fuck is happening!??!

"Nicola! What do you have to say?"

"Nicola,Giovanni's son,are you in the criminal network that people are talking about?"

"Who is this woman?"

Cameras were pointed towards him. I could see the anger in his eyes. Oh no...if people will see this then he's fucked. He will kill them...

"Alright,I will go with you,just get these fucking people out of my house!" The greek cops took him harshly. He stumbled forward.

No,what the hell is going on!

"Nicola!" I ran towards him,he turned his head towards me and tried to take my hand,but failed as the cop pulled on him harshly.

"Don't take him! You have no idea who he is." I punched the cop on his back,but earned a slap on my cheek...

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TOUCH HER! Kimberly I will be back,please...be careful." Sadness were in his eyes. His face turned into a sad one. They can't just t-take him?

"But I can't lose you again..." My chin began to whimper and tears were in my eyes.

"I know that this hurts like hell...but we will get through this!" He promised. My hand found the spot on my cheek where the cop had given me a slap. Everything around us were now quiet. I looked up from the floor towards the door,Where Nicola stood and looked at me one last time...

"I promise. I will always find you..."

That was the last thing he said before the cops pulled on him to walk. And the paparazzi followed them out quickly. And that was when the tears came...

"WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING?! THEY CAN'T JUST TAKE HIM LIKE THAT?" I yelled at Angelo. He looked at me with wide eyes and shock.

"Kimberly. I have no idea what the hell just happened..."

"Who the fuck is Charlotte Devine?!" I asked. The tears didn't stop. This hurts like hell.

No one spoke. No sound could be heard.

It was like I was dead.

"Kimberly...Charlotte Devine is one of the most powerful female in the mafia...this means that war is coming." Angelo sits down on a chair,his hand on his mouth to keep it from falling open once again. He zoones out with his eyes,deep in thought.

"But he didn't kill her...right?" I look at Angelo. He looks at me with a pleading look.

"That's the thing. I have no idea..."

Why is this happening?

"S-so we find out! Call Kian,he can find out for us. Then uhm...then we will call Alexandro! He might be able to help? I uhm-" Angelo stood up quickly from the chair,his hands on either side of my face. His eyes dangerously black.

"KIMBERLY! Don't you understand?! We're fucked! There is no way we will win this war. Charlotte were our friend,the whole fucking underworld will think we killed her. This will be the death of Nicola Castello."

____
Thoughts?