LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-two

Start from the beginning

A few seconds passed and he picked up,music clearly being played in the background indicating that he was on a party.

"Wassuuuppp man!" He greeted me,with his drunk voice. "Hey. What's going on?" I ask,as I push on the button for the elevator to go to the floor I was on. "Oh not too much. I'm having a party,why don't you come over?" He asks.

"Sure,I'll be there in ten."

I was outside the appartment he owned here in miami,blue,green and red lights could be seen from the balcony. Typical Sascha,having the most crazy parties in the whole town.

I went up to the floor,and I opened the door. People dancing,smoking,doing drugs,making out and drinking was the first thing I could see. I closed the door and was met by Sascha. He stumbled his way over to me,sweat lingering on his forhead. His red shirt sticking to his body,and the black jeans too.

"How you've been?" He says,as he put his arm around my shoulder. I chuckle and give him a quick hug,as we try to talk over the loud music. "Good. You gonna give me a drink or nah?" I say. He smiles and call over a girl who serves drinks.

"Of course brother!" He takes a beer from the girl,and she keeps on walking,serving to others. I take the beer and take a big drink from it. The alcohol burning in my throat.

"I got the good girls over there,let's go and say hi," Sascha pushes me through the crowd,until we reached a table with people around it. They were drinking and just talking to eachother.

"Guys! This is Nicola." He introduce me to the women. They all have their eyes on me. I nod to them and they look at me seductively.

What the hell...

"I bet you look good under that shirt." A blond girl with red lipstick says as she licks her lips and look at me. Sascha laughs and drink some more. Meanwhile I try not to be too uncomfortable.

I think this was a bad idea...

"Hey,you wanna do a line?" A guy comes towards us with drugs in his hands. He put it on the table and makes four lines.

"Ohhh c'mon,Nico! Like the old days." He says,exited. His brown hair were messy on his head and his eyes were red from everything he's been taking.

"Nah man," I take my hand up and try to sneak away from them but he grabs my jacket,and pulls me back.

"Are you a pussy?"

Okay...that was it.

I gave him my beer,and leaned towards the table. One finger pushed against one nostril as I snorted the cocaine on the table,people yelling at me to keep going...so I did. I did the whole line. I took my beer and took a big drink from it again,feeling the cocaine going right into my brain.

"WHOOOO!" Sascha yells and everyone went after him,yelling. And from there...I can't remember what the hell I was doing. Everything was spinning,everyone were talking loud and my heart were in my throat...

Hours later...

"Y-yeah,have a good night." I could barely talk or even walk straight. I walked out of the building,taking out my car keys out of my pocket. The vision all blurry and the hiccups began to appear. I haven't been this drunk in years,holy hell...am starting to get old.