LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-one

Start from the beginning

"Oh,and Kim?"

I turn back around,

"Mhm?"

"I like your lips. Maybe we should do that more often." I say and give her a wink,seeing her cheeks turn red before I walk out of the room to call Angelo.

____

Kimberly Casey

What did he say? Oh my...I'm so red right now.

But I would lie if I would say the opposite. I loved his lips on mine too...

Get a grip Kimberly,dammit!

You'll get freaking Stockholm syndrom...kind of.

I get out of the bed and look at myself one last time in the mirror before I'm done. My black hair is a little wavy and it's freshly showered which I love and it smells so good...

I walk out of the room and I'm met by the big hallway and I can clearly see Nicola waiting for me there. He looks at me up and down and a smirk on his lips can be seen.

I blush once again and I walk over to him.

"They'll meet us at a italian resturant downtown. You okay?" I smile and nod my head. I take one long look at him...his white buttom up shirt is rolled up by his sleeves,making his tattoos visibly and some scars being visibly more then the others that's covered. But I don't mind. He's the strongest person I know.

OH MY GOD KIMBERLY!!!

I need to get a grip...

_

"Kim!!!"

Ella's hands wrapped around my torso as I picked her up and hugged her back. I've missed her so,so much. I hope she's okay...and that she didn't see what happened to me.

"Oh baby I've missed you so much! How are you?" She looked at me with her blue eyes. But she looked sad. The tears were on the edge of her eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows and kissed her on the cheek.

"Where were you...? I couldn't find you." Her lip pouted and she had those puppy eyes on display,making my heart ache. Her blond hair was in a long braid and she wore a red dress,with white sneakers.

I looked over at Angelo and Nicola.

They all looked at me with pity which only made me pissed off. I'm fine!

"I needed to go away for a while. But,Kim is okay now. Alright? And what you saw honey...it-" I took a deep breath before I continued talking,"It wasn't good. But it's all over now...I hope." I whispered the last part before I put her down,but she quickly took my hand in her's.

We walked to a table that Nicola had reserved for us four. This was a medium classy resturant. Nothing too much but it was expensive and many gorgeous people were here and so many kids. Which caught Ella's attention.

"I know you're not,ms.eye-stealer." Angelo said as we sat us down around the table. I gave him a glare before I stoped looking at him. The lights light up the room and made me get a close look at all people in here. Something was giving me goosebumps...but I don't know what yet.

"I don't like bad guys. They're douchebags!" Ella's words made me and Angelo gasp but Nicola laughed. Ella looked at Nicola like she had completed something.

"Ella! Where did you learn that?" Angelo asked as he looked taken aback by her words.

"Uncle,Nico said it! Many times." She said proud. "I'm-"