PT 22... DID OUR LOVE BEGIN FROM HERE?

Jungkook: First I will not let you work. Second I will come to your home tonight. Third I will inform hyung and Tae so don't you dare worry!

Jimin: (smiled) You are really gonna come to the house?

Jungkook: (went back to his seat) Mmhmm yep!

Jimin: Okay... But can I at least have my phone..?

Jungkook: Of course! Where is it by the way?

Jimin: (sad) In my office room..

Jungkook: (chuckled) Why are you sad for that I will tell Wonho to bring it.

Jimin: But he is also getting disturbed by me.. (Looked down is shame)

Jungkook: Don't feel the shy! I will give bring it.

Jimin: (eyes widened) Noo! It's okay!

Jungkook: (got up) I said I will so I will really! (Left)

Jimin: (pouted) He really is so stubborn. Mommy said the right thing! (Btw guys mommy means Mrs.Jeon))

Jungkook POV.

I went to his office and opened the door to see his office room so.. Tidy? Wow he is really a clean person! (Yep sry chim but ur not in reality😂) I went to his table and found his phone laying over there and took it to see his screen cracked a little too much.. Well, (sighed) he really doesn't have the money to even buy a new one that he taped it! I hit my hand on the head done with him.. But soon chuckled he is same like me when I was tiny and I wasn't a CEO. We didn't have the money to buy another one so I just taped it up!! I laughed remembering it soon I took the phone and went out his office room remembering to lock the door as he ain't gonna get up without my permission! Nope! As I was walking through the hallway a notification popped out on his phone.. I first decided to ignore it but as my eyesight is actually good I saw it written 'Unknown' that's when jealousy and curiosity filled up my whole body.. I clicked on the notification but first I need to unlock it.. Lord.. Now what?

Jungkook: Maybe it could be Jimin? (He typed it) (incorrect) shoot it's incorrect! Damn then Chim? (Typed that too) (incorrect) (sighed) two more chances left.. (Remembered when Jimin confessed) Jungkook..? (Typed it) (incorrect) Damnn now 1 more chance left.. (Thought so much.) (Suddenly) Wait while I came out of the office room I saw 'chimkook' written on a note?.. Is it that one??... I will give it a try.. (Typed it) (correct!) Yes!

I opened up the notification.. And....

Unknown:
Hello babe.

Jimin: (actually Jk rn)
Who are you?

Unknown:
Your future husband.

Jimin:
Future husband my ass
just say who you actually are😒

Unknown:
Remember Jungkook's enemy?

Jimin:
Mr.Choi?

Mr.Choi:
Nice brain sweetie.

I was about to text back my someone snatched the phone from my hand I turned to see Jimin who smiled and said "Let me handle this" with a smirk. I smirked back as I know how sassy Jimin actually is.

Jimin:
You motherfucker call me
that again and I swear I will
break your mouth along with
your fingers.