PT 13...THANKS FOR SAVING ME TODAY.

Namjoon: Sit Jungkook!

Jungkook: (pout and crying without tears falling) I won't! (Hiccup) I want Jimin I will only listen to him!

Namjoon: (to himself) You are itself the one who told him to break the friendship and now I need to struggle plus I think Jimin must be sleeping right now cause it's already late.. How about I will tell it to Jungkook yeah I will tell.. (To Jungkook) Jungkook you can't meet him right now it's already late (checked his own watch) see it's 1 in the morning!

Jungkook: No! I don't care I want my Jimin I want him want him want him!

Namjoon: (sighed in announce) Fine Fine I will call him!

Jungkook: Jimin Jimin Jimin Jimin!

Namjoon: Wait!

Author POV

He took his phone out and checked for Jimin's number then he found Jimin's number and called him.

Jimin POV

I was sleeping peacefully as I took a break from all my thoughts as I was sleeping my phone suddenly rang making me open my eyes a bit growling I took my phone and forgot to see the caller id I picked up the call

Jimin: (sleepy tone) What do you need?

Namjoon: Hello Jimin it's me Namjoon.

Jimin: (eyes widened got up with a worried voice) H-Hello Namjoonie Hyung you called is everything alright are you guys okay and Jungkook? Is he okay?!

Namjoon: We all are okay only me and Jungkook is not okay.

Jimin: (more worried) What happened to you and Jungkook?

Namjoon: Hear it for yourself Jimin.

Jimin: Hmm..

Jungkook: (from back drunk) Jimin! Jimin I want you forgive me Jimin (cute voice) Jimin!

Jimin: What! J-Jungkook is d-drunk?

Namjoon: Correct Mr.Park Jimin he was shouting he wants you he will only listen to you and blah blah now the thing is I think he was planning to die c-

Jimin: WHAT!!???

Namjoon: Calm down Jimin ow my ears I meant he drank 40 glasses of alcohol he went crazy.! Man Jimin just tell him once that 'Go Home!' And we can go or else I will die in here with him!

Jimin: (chuckle) Of course

Namjoon: Here talk to Jimin!

Jungkook: (happy drunk voice) Jimin!

Jimin: No Jimin and all!

Jungkook: (pout) Why? Are you still angry??

Jimin: I was angry before and now you made me more angry!